Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/09/2023 03:16:24
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello again.

Now I have some national players in my team and started pay more attention on statistics for the matches. And.... for me it is very strange and uncomfortable and not logical 2p+3p to be shown at once ....and also Of.Reb.+Def.Reb. to be shown also at once :)

I really prefer and want to see statistics just for 2 point shots and just for Defensive Rebounds and these statistics are missing because there are just general statistic for shots and for rebounds.

So, my idea is ...because maybe some users want it that way with general statistics for shot and rebounds ...and I definetely don't like it that way and for me it's awful and unlogical - you can implement some option where users can choose how they prefer to see the statistics table.

For example I will choose the moment such option appears ...to see just 2 point shots, just 3 point shot, just Offensive Rebound, just Defensive Rebounds!

That is what makes me uncomfortable with these statistics and maybe if you like the idea, you can suggest what kind of improvement in statistics table you will be happy to see and maybe developers can make not just 2 types of statistic table to choose from but 3 or 4.... for me its important just only 2 point and just only defensive rebounds to see ...and not these general statistics as it is right now :)

Thank you.

This Post:
318718.2 in reply to 318718.1
Date: 05/09/2023 06:38:20
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
What kind of box score have you been seeing? Even FIBA box scores have combined FG% and Total Rebounds. It's not illogical to put 2p+3p together or OR and DR together, because that's what all major basketball organizations do. In fact it's totally weird to not see it at all.

That said, I would appreciate an addition of 2pt shots and defensive rebounds to the box score.

This Post:
318718.3 in reply to 318718.2
Date: 05/09/2023 07:21:40
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
I play basketball manager but I don't watch so much basketball games. And I don't pay attention how the statistics table is shown. For me it is really strange because for me 2/6 for 2 points and 2/3 for 3 points is much more clear and visible than 4/9 .....and when it is shown 4/9 I have to calculate the 2 points shots and missings since they are not presented. I just don't care at all for this general 2+3p. thing.... I want to know especially how I score my 2 points and how many shots I miss.

Also, when I watch the rebounds I always think first that it is one column for Defensive and one column for Offensive Rebounds ...before come to mind that this is not Defensive Rebounds and that I have to calculate if I want to know the number just of Difensive Rebounds.

If I have this option, I will just ignore this 2p/3p thing and the other def.r./off.r. thing and just prefer to use statistic table that shows me just 2 point shots separetely and just defensive rebounds separetely. And then I will be able eaisier to see when my team is better and where is not ....without having to calculate anything.

But in your case, if you really like this general shots and rebounds information - they can make such option which you can choose - 2 more columns for you, so you could be able to see separate and general information at one place.

This Post:
318718.4 in reply to 318718.3
Date: 05/09/2023 08:39:43
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Ah, welcome to the world of real basketball then.

That said, I am all for an additional 2 slots of stats if it can be squeezed in.