BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Philippines > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
289561.2 in reply to 289561.1
Date: 09/26/2017 13:06:25
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello Everyone,

I am CoachFabioMenta, and I am running for U21. I believe that I have adequate experience to lead the U21 NT, and I will dedicate most of my time making the U21 Philippines great again.

Our goal is to win the Asia Cup and make a good performance in the World Cup. I assure you that our opponents will feel hell when they face us, and in each and every game, we will show the Pinoy spirit of never giving up to bring back the old times.

To be able to reach this goal, I and my staff will make a preparation for each game a secret and as much as possible, they will be posted in our BuzzerBeater Pilipinas Facebook group so we can be unpredicatable, and this is very important. I will also make sure that the players will be in their perfect gameshape and provide a training plan for the prospect players with the help of tmen and capt. I will remind the owners in a weekly basis to follow the training program and control their gameshape.

Aside from the things I mentioned above, I will maintain a good relationship between me and the managers, especially the newbies.

Also i have my set of staffs who will help me with this stint in u21 we will do our best and dedicate most of our time to improve and create opportunities for the new managers and to the whole community.
LET'S REGAIN THE LOST GLORY OF OUR U21 TEAM THIS SEASON 40 AND 41. WE AND I NEED YOUR HELP 😊😊😊

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME WE WILL MAKE THE U21 PHILIPPINES GREAT AGAIN 😊😊😊
#Strive4Greatness
#ComebackOFu21PH
#Vote CoacH Fabio Menta
#GetTheASIA-CUP-S40