BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Training a necessity to winning??

Training a necessity to winning??

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/12/2014 00:54:38
Overall Posts Rated:
As we all know, training is an important part of buzzerbeater.... How successful can you actually be by purely using the selling and buying strategy to build your team? Is training a must to be the best in buzzerbeater or can you win just through the transfer list? Which strategy is quicker in terms of winning? Easier or harder? Cheaper or more expensive? I am interested in hearing the views of managers from around the world on this topic....

Also just to let you know I use the selling/buying method and only do team training which we all know doesn't require a trainer....

This Post:
262662.2 in reply to 262662.1
Date: 09/12/2014 05:17:18
Overall Posts Rated:
IMO in the current scenario,using the transfer market is the easier and a faster way to build your team into a winning one.the number of players on the TL is huge and unless you are looking for a player with good secondaries,you can get a very good player off the TL for a low price,especially the big men.
but if we consider the present trend of the decreasing number of managers in BB,in a few seasons the number of players on the market would decrease and that hence their value would increase.at that time training seems to be a better option.
Well this is what I think for a micronation.
But if you are in a big country with a large userbase and start in div IV or V then training is definitely the better option.cuz your player will improve along with your team and if you manage your team nicely,then by the time you reach upper divisions,your trainee(s) will become your starters thus allowing you to spend the promotion bonus and other income on strengthening other positions.