BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.107 > newbie with several queries

newbie with several queries

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/28/2012 00:18:25
Overall Posts Rated:
this is bullet67, new owner of bloomington thunder. hello to all fellow league members. I have several questions but will not ask all of them at once. to begin with though, let me start by asking how you go about player selections for impending games if the preselected ones are not those you wish to play in that particular game. secondly, is it possible to see the weight of players as well as their height? seems like this would be important for picking players for certain positions. I know i'll have lots more to ask. hope everyone will bear with me. appreciate any and all help offered. thank you.

Last edited by bullet67 at 03/29/2012 08:56:44

This Post:
213475.2 in reply to 213475.1
Date: 03/31/2012 20:54:59
Overall Posts Rated:
1st year of BB myself, but I can try to answer your queries with what I've learned so far. To set your lineup for upcoming games, go to "manage my team" on the left side menu. One of the boxes should say "tactics summary." Click on "Set your Lineup." From there you will need to activate the players you want on the roster (active players are on the box on the left, inactive are on the right. Whenever you purchase a player, you will need to activate him before he can play.) You will see a court with your starters name and positions. Click on any name and a drop down menu should appear. Choose the player you want to start. Below should be a series of drop down menus. Here you canset your rotation of backups, and set your coaching tactics. Make sure to select "send orders" to save your changes. If you wish to make this your regular lineup, you can click the box that says "make this my standard lineup."

As to your 2nd question, I do not believe their is any way to see player weights. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Hank Scorpio at 03/31/2012 20:59:32