BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Türkiye > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
305912.10 in reply to 305912.9
Date: 09/09/2020 07:30:04
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
first I must say that I'm glad to see your massage and your questions mention to important things. the process of rebuilding was so good and Turkiye is in its golden age. I was monitoring capali's team last season and I think he can compete for B3 by buying some inside players, at least 1 good big man .

I try answer completely to your questions:

1- I plan to improve my language. nowadays everybody knows some English and I think I can communicate with Turkish users by English.
2- I personally scout all of talent players and mail to their owners. I know about new training methods and I trained some players for myself. my favorite kind of training is same with the methods that you used for current NT players .
3- in first step, my plan is for 2 seasons . it's depends to my performance in that 2 seasons. anyway I'll try to continue your path in training and scouting. I only want to change your NT results and do my best to improve it. if I can do it, I'll stay for another election.
4- I check TL almost everyday. I saw some of your outside players and all of them was modern and multi skill players. I think that by them we can use all of tactics.
5- I didnt compare Asian cup games with Europe. I compare World Championships Repechage with Europe.

at the end, NT is not a place for trial and error. all of you tried your best and build a good team. now you deserve to see the results of your hard work. I'm here to trying do my best for earn what you deserve!

I wish good times for you :) best regards !

Last edited by Misagh at 09/09/2020 07:34:29

This Post:
305912.12 in reply to 305912.11
Date: 09/09/2020 09:55:45
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
what is your needs mate ? that is a NT... I know what NT is and what need to do in NT ...

tanking and paying salary are irrelevant with NT issues...

you must ask and talk about my abilities in choosing tactics and set line ups... do you doubt to my abilities ? :D I played in highest lvl matches in buzzerbeater, like B3 WC ... you can see them.

This Post:
305912.14 in reply to 305912.13
Date: 09/09/2020 12:24:32
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm interested to know what do you think about capali's championship at Turkiye league in S50 ? how he won that title ? :D it was his first title and I must repeat it agian : the NT is NOT a good place for gain experience

now listen : he bought monsters before playoff games!!!! and won the title :D this is simply thing... if you want to win a title you must to have good players ... :D he didn't train them ! he just bought them !!! he spend more than 13 M$ only for 2 players !!!

in other hand I bought 4 players by 13 M$ and train 2 player myself !!!! :D aaaaand I won B3 by them :D

do you think he will win B3 in this season ? :D

I have my own strategy to win B3 ! and it worked 3 times!

hey dude , dont doubt to my abilities! you are a Turkish guy and you wanna support of your compatriot... it is not complicated...

if I was your compatriot too, you vote to me ... be sure ...

This Post:
305912.17 in reply to 305912.14
Date: 09/09/2020 14:53:49
Overall Posts Rated:
Just OMEGALUL. I have been training my bigs for 8 seasons. I don't want to build a Look inside monster team and win B3. That is too easy and I could have easily done it with my 25M$ bank plus the players I trained. Instead I'm trying a new way. I am training training my bigs with 0 inside shot and they are Shot Blocking monsters. It is very easy to play the OVERPOWERED tactic in the game and win. You think I should buy inside players?? I already have them, I have been training them from 18 years old. You think they are useless because their salaries are low? Look at my competitive games from last season, including PL games. Team ratings aren't everything. 13-14 Inside shooting rating teams can't score against my 8 inside defence rating while I'm playing 3-2 zone.

You think I lack experience? You must be kidding me. For 8-9 years, I have been involved in my community, helped countless of players with their training, economy and tactics. I managed TR NT successfully. I have been a scout of our U21 and NT for many years. We are discussing every NT game with our NT coach. I have been training Turkish NT players both in my main team and my utopia team. I won Turkish Cup twice, and if I didn't sell my players before play-offs to make more money, I would easily reach B3 finals (in Season 42, maybe with some luck (foul-out or injury) I might have won it.

To: Bora
This Post:
305912.19 in reply to 305912.18
Date: 09/12/2020 12:44:02
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
hi . tnx , you too :)

He is your biggest rival

Sahand is my friend . I dont have any rival in Iran :D we are friends ...

Capalı is a well known and respected player in our community

I didnt know that before and I understand it here ..

If capali was not a candidate you might be my favorite but Capali deserves it

I'm pleasure for that
it's completely perceptible ...you prefer Capali because he is a Turkish player.