BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Türkiye > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
305912.2 in reply to 305912.1
Date: 09/08/2020 18:41:21
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
hello everybody.

do you know me or I must introduce myself ? :D

I registered for Turkiye election. I'm here to answer your questions ...

This Post:
305912.5 in reply to 305912.3
Date: 09/08/2020 19:28:09
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:

Dude...

Many people around BB-World know you but don't you think that one contains arrogance? :)

if you feel that my massage contains arrogance , I apologies for that ... my propose was not that.

Fyi at least you should have explained why you prefer to be a candidate in Turkey.

I saw some Turkish players on TL ... they were amazing ! they were so close to my favorite kind of players . I checked Turkiye schedule for this season . the hardest match is against Spain. I think that rise to WC is possible and I can use my experience and do my best for helping to your NT.

if you win please buy Gökhan Ültan (42471147) (who has loooots of skills) from him!

I tried to buy Ismail Köktay (43250600) 2 season ago! :D I saw Ultan in TL too but he was so expensive :D he is a monster

This Post:
305912.6 in reply to 305912.4
Date: 09/08/2020 19:40:16
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
my English is not good and my speed in typing and choose suitable words is low :D for that first I posted a comment in this thread and then I wrote a debate in that thread :)

tnx so much :)

This Post:
305912.7 in reply to 305912.6
Date: 09/08/2020 21:14:56
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings! First of all its obvious that you are a great exoerienced manager and its a pleasure that you want to be the nt manager. But with all due respect, I believe we have experienced and good managers here that can provide what we need. Im sure a lot of us think the way I feel that we should be run by a Turkish manager and not a foreigner. Our scouts do their best to get there, ıts just the lazy trainers that make it hard sometimes. Thus, I will be waiting for the end results with bated breath.

Have a nice day and good luck!

This Post:
305912.8 in reply to 305912.7
Date: 09/09/2020 05:17:09
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
certainly Turkish users are good , we can see it by players you trained and now Turkiye has a strong team . your team attract me .

I know that it's hard to accepting a foreigner manager as your NT coach , but it's a win-win game for both of us . I can explain why I say that. see this example :

http://buzzerbeater.com/world/standings.aspx?teamid=59&view=11s50

Iran rised to WC by beating Nederland.

http://buzzerbeater.com/world/standings.aspx?teamid=16&view=2s49

Nederland beated Turkiye and eliminated yout NT .

now compare between Iran and Turkiye ...

I am not going to promise that I will get brilliant results with the team, but certainly, I will try my best and I will use all my experience to try to help your NT develop. That's what I did in any NT around the world that I managed including Iran, Malaysia, Morocco and Nigeria. I experienced WC by Iran, Morocco and Nigeria .

This Post:
305912.10 in reply to 305912.9
Date: 09/09/2020 07:30:04
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
first I must say that I'm glad to see your massage and your questions mention to important things. the process of rebuilding was so good and Turkiye is in its golden age. I was monitoring capali's team last season and I think he can compete for B3 by buying some inside players, at least 1 good big man .

I try answer completely to your questions:

1- I plan to improve my language. nowadays everybody knows some English and I think I can communicate with Turkish users by English.
2- I personally scout all of talent players and mail to their owners. I know about new training methods and I trained some players for myself. my favorite kind of training is same with the methods that you used for current NT players .
3- in first step, my plan is for 2 seasons . it's depends to my performance in that 2 seasons. anyway I'll try to continue your path in training and scouting. I only want to change your NT results and do my best to improve it. if I can do it, I'll stay for another election.
4- I check TL almost everyday. I saw some of your outside players and all of them was modern and multi skill players. I think that by them we can use all of tactics.
5- I didnt compare Asian cup games with Europe. I compare World Championships Repechage with Europe.

at the end, NT is not a place for trial and error. all of you tried your best and build a good team. now you deserve to see the results of your hard work. I'm here to trying do my best for earn what you deserve!

I wish good times for you :) best regards !

Last edited by Misagh at 09/09/2020 07:34:29

This Post:
305912.12 in reply to 305912.11
Date: 09/09/2020 09:55:45
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
what is your needs mate ? that is a NT... I know what NT is and what need to do in NT ...

tanking and paying salary are irrelevant with NT issues...

you must ask and talk about my abilities in choosing tactics and set line ups... do you doubt to my abilities ? :D I played in highest lvl matches in buzzerbeater, like B3 WC ... you can see them.

Advertisement