BuzzerBeater Forums

BB België > [U21] Season 50

[U21] Season 50

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 06/26/2020 09:12:53
Overall Posts Rated:
Some matches have already been played within the current European tournament.
So far no surprises, logical victories against Cymru (55873) and Malta 55875 gives us a provisional 2nd place in the standings. How does our group look even further:

Pool F

1. Cymru

Result: 96-155 W

2. Malta

Result: 116-70 W

3. Sakartvelo

Beside a good guard, not the biggest threat to our team. Currently their GS is not very good, but ours is also far from perfect. But in the end we shoud win this one.

4. Crna Gora

Based on the profiles, their best player is inside orientated. Altough the GS is better than Sakartvelo, I wouldn't be happy to lose this one. I would aim for another win to close out our 4-0 with a nice point difference (currently +105)

5. Germany
6. Turkey

I take those 2 together, because we should win 1 of these to go trough to the next round. Unless many of their players get injured, I don't see much chance of winning here.

6. England

A team close to the quality of ours. We will play and fight for the 3rd place.

Also this:

Like you know, a lot of managers are participating in a project about NT prospects (GGP).
Thanks to Dartreb and Joe, I've had some inspiration to do the same for our beloved U21. I actually found motivated (new and experienced) managers who were willing to start this one off. In 3-4 seasons we would see some results. I'm cautious to say, but with this new way of working we are maybe able to aim for medals! Every season we need motivated trainership owner, so if you're interested do send me a message.

We are still far from these results and with online games you never know, but there are interesting times ahead for our senior and junior NT.

Coach Warrior

This Post:
305369.2 in reply to 305369.1
Date: 07/28/2020 11:26:02
Overall Posts Rated:
And our campaign is over. But once you look closer, we weren't far from the 2nd round.

1. Germany 7-0

The clear winner of our group. Even less enthousiasm and wrong GDP they could manage to win against the nr 2 Turkey.

2. Turkey 5-2 PD 189

Surprising loss against England (With CT enthousiasm) made us dream of the 2nd round. The only thing we could do is to play a normal against Turkey and hope for a good result (19 loss, which was too much in the end).

3. Belgium 5-2 PD 164

Like the previous campaign, we finished 3rd. Our PD was good (164). In the end, it wasn't enough to proceed to the 2nd round (25 behind Turkey with 185 PD).

4. England 5-2 PD 121

Wasted enthousiasm against Turkey (with a W), so logical losses against Germany and us. It was impossible for them to go to the 2nd round.

5-8 Crna Gora, Sakartvelo, Malta, Cymru

The others turned out to be no match.

The rest of the season (friendlies) will be played with <21 year olds. Results do not matter.

Last edited by Splash_Brother at 07/28/2020 11:26:56