BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Philippines > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
302006.2 in reply to 302006.1
Date: 11/20/2019 13:03:55
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello and Good Day every one it's me again Coach Fabio and im running again as your Headcoach for U21 Pilipinas NT for this upcoming season :)

This is my resume in the past seasons ago:

Season 40-41: U21 Pilipinas Headcoach with 15-7 W/L during my term.(Winning Bronze Trophy at Asia Championships S40 and Ticket for World Repechage S41). and able to win 2 games at world repechage but fell down to Italia U21 under by Coach NdR by that time so we are unable to reach the World Cup.

Season 43-44: Cyprus NT Headcoach at European Championships. 7-14 W/L Record during my term with remarkable win against World Rank No.20 Deutschland Seniors NT and World Rank No.58 Andorra Seniors NT.
Startingmy term with them from 3rd weakest NT in the World Rankings which World Rank 96 to World Rank No.69 after my term in Cyprus NT.

Season 42-47: Assistant Coach of Coach NdR during his headcoaching stint and term with U21 Pilipinas which leads to great success and gaining our national colors back into podium at U21 Asia Championships and to the World Cup :)

Goals to Achieve during my term with U21 Pilipinas NT:

*Binding U21 Pilipinas and Pilipinas NT to hone the future of our National Teams which i will create great relationship and communication line with Coach Jeorge the NT Pilipinas Headcoach which will lead to better success in the future for U21 and NT Pilipinas.

*With the maturity,learnings and experiences i gained from past seasons that comed to my way i will translate all those during my term with the U21 Pilipinas NT and hopefully i can continue what Coach NdR has done for our National Colors during his term.

*Communicating more to our community and helping new managers and trainers to hone and develop our natural talented players that is ready to serve our national colors in the future.

*Im a Active Manager and very hands on to the team this upcoming season so hopefully you will give me a chance again to handle the team and make great success and achievements in the near future during my term.

*Training including New Builds for Players, Gameshapes will be implemented and monitored by me and my staffs. Also in regards to opponent analysis will be the top priority of mine and my staffs as well for us to be more successful in every games we will be playing.

I am really pressured right now because of what Coach NdR set the high bar for this team so i will do my really best to continue that success or maybe surpass his achievement to this team which is really hard but i am accepting all the pressure and challenges.

If you have questions dont hesitate to drop some questions here and i will reply to all the best i can :)

Thank you guys and Laban Pilipinas,
Coach Fabio Menta