BB Luxembourg > National Team Speeches

National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
300849.2 in reply to 300849.1
Date: 08/19/2019 06:08:04
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, while I'm not sure if anyone reads those speeches, I think it would be rude to not deliver even the short one.

I'm Mateusz, also known in BB community as one of GMs, Siwy. I already have some experience with NT work - I used to be Polish U21 manager for 6 seasons, and while I haven't made a big success with that team, I still was able to qualify with it once to the top 8 of World Championship.

I want to be a Luxembourgian NT coach to have a another kind of experience than in Polish U21. Much smaller community means that there'll be less work for me with its organization - however, it also means that I will have to build deeper contacts with your community or the managers owning Luxembourgian players. It would be naive to promise you a success with your team, but I'll try to score a win or two at European Championship or Consolation Cup.

Leniwy, stary, wyliniały kocur. Czasem jeszcze zerknie na polskie tłumaczenia.
This Post:
300849.3 in reply to 300849.2
Date: 08/19/2019 15:26:36
BBC A-City
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
Hi people from Luxembourg,

I'm back and I would love to be your manager of your country again, last time I did it very well as one of the best managers in your history of your country with a good ranking and good results. I'm tactically really strong in real life and also in this game. With my own team I just didnt make enough money to buy a really good team... But I keep working to get my team to the top but in the meanwhile I can handle topplayers and topsquads like this one to the top.

GM-Siwy the one above is also a really good coach with experience already, I joined the game in season 5 (other account that is now inactive) and know the game really well, so don't be afraid to vote for me, I have enough experience and my ranking will grow.

He said he will try to win or 2, I'm aiming on 2 minimum and hopefully 3. Last time I won 2 games in the campagne each season. (Season 41 & 42) I forgot to put me on the list for the elections of your NT, so I decided to scout for the NT of Belgium. I quit yesterday because I would like to do more than scouting alone. I have still the scouting document of Luxembourg and I will update them asap.

Vote for me and otherwise I will help GM-Siwy to achieve good results with Luxembourg.

Last edited by David Ivano (Al Jazair U21) at 08/19/2019 15:32:04