300648.2 in reply to 300648.1
Date: 08/15/2019 07:31:25
Mûrs-Erigné
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mûrs-Erigné II
Hi everybody

I'm Fulek49 from France and I would like to take in charge your National Team.
I've choosen Hrvatska NT cause I think that my long experience on BB can bring a new life to this team and cause I think that your team and your country with his Basket-Ball history deserves more than a poor 41th in the world ranking.

I'm 43, I'm in BB since season 9, and my personnal team, Mûrs-Erigné (87326), play in Ligue II in the french league this season. In the real life, i've had Basket ball team Management experience for 15 years and I think it's an important point.

A National team is not a new challenge for me but I was NT Manager for France 2 seasons ago (24 W-4 L), and Schweiss (14 W-13 L)and Cymru (29 W-54 L) by the past.

I'm open to answer to your possible questions

Good luck to all

This Post:
300648.3 in reply to 300648.2
Date: 08/17/2019 07:58:00
Overall Posts Rated:
Evo prijavio sam se za izbornika, vidim da nitko od naših menadžera očito ne želi prihvatiti se ovoga posla, a ne bih želio da nam netko drugi vodi repku (iako nemam ništa protiv što se francuz prijavio) ali ipak mislim da imamo dovoljno sposobnih menadžera za ovaj posao, uglavnom nisam planirao ovo ali ako netko još želi od naših nije kasno...

Vidim da je repka spoj mladosti i iskustva i dobro je da je tako, dosta igrača mi je poznato i određen kvalitet je tu, za neki dobar rezultat mora se poklopiti više stvari...