Show messages by

To: Bora
This Post:
300618.3 in reply to 300618.2
Date: 08/14/2019 17:14:55
Porzigod
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
With new training facilities and youth trainers what SS 10 will be required in your opinion for a player to be a NT starter in let say 10 seasons from now

This Post:
300618.5 in reply to 300618.4
Date: 08/15/2019 12:07:33
Overall Posts Rated:
I'd first like to congratulate Bora and NT England on a great Consolation Tournament.
After I lost the election I offered to help and I did for a while. But I stopped helping because I felt I was showing lots of interest but there was no communication by the coach unless I communicated first. POINT is..I didnt feel that I should put more effort into continuing to help if my enthusiasm wasn't shared by the coach.

That being said..I dont want this to turn into put down post...as I acknowledge that Bora did a great job and clearly didn't need my help..just wanted the community to know that I did try to keep my word.

COMMUNITY is big to me..World ranking of 14 is great but we cannot settle..we gotta keep pumping out great diverse skill sets and keep an advantage by having great game shape.

IF U support me great..but make no mistake I am eager to show that I am just as good a candidate as some thought I might be when the last election took place.Note that doing a great job doesn't necessarily mean promising a better result because realistically that was a better result than usual. PLAYER and Owner variables could change since last season.

Last edited by Music_Chick at 08/15/2019 12:21:42