300172.4 in reply to 300172.3
Date: 07/04/2019 15:31:44
Overall Posts Rated:
Highlight transfers in history..

This Post:
300172.7 in reply to 300172.6
Date: 07/07/2019 07:13:09
Overall Posts Rated:

The problem is, next player and I have to repeat the process because the game doesn't remember that I don't like all that useless junk.. Every webpage with a decent design remember things like this for every user. Not buzzerbeater.

I am not saying that every manager has to like "Drafted" and "Transfer" and dislike everything else. I am saying that the webpage should remember what every manager does.

I agree with you. The choices should be permenant until we want to chance them.

''The world is so full of a number of things, I ’m sure we should all be as happy as kings.'' Robert Louis Stevenson
This Post:
300172.10 in reply to 300172.8
Date: 07/13/2019 13:57:28
TSV Empor Göhren
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Olympique Lagoza
I don't understand why some people don't get his point.
Do you like to adjust the settings over and over again for every single item? I would be annoyed too, like I am when using the transfer list, but that's a different issue.
So, I agree with the TO that it would be a useful improvement.

@Evaristo
Btw calling those stats useless junk might not help your case, since people that appreciate these informations could easily be offended ;)
Also I doubt, it's a bug. That would mean the developers intended to code the player history according to your suggestion and just messed it up. Guess they either didn't think about it or it was technically too difficult to realize.

It's just another fan in the peanut gallery with an opinion, which is meaningless. (Gregg Popovich on LaVar Ball)