This Post:
Date: 10/25/2014 13:02:35
Smallfries
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Smallfries II
Hey guys!

If you don't know who I am yet, I am your NT manager. In an effort to get as many of you involved as possible, I want to ask you what your opinions are for the NT game coming up on monday?

Currently, my thinking is to go with our main strength this game, which is LI. I have a blank line up set with Let Coach Decide. I haven't seen this team play yet, so I am mostly curious just to see how each individual player performs.

I was thinking about making a guess for this game to choose inside with fast pace, because the opposition's main tactic is look inside. However, they are known to switch it up against weaker National Teams. I am afraid they will try something new against us. So that is why I don't want to make a tactic guess.

Anyways, interested in hearing your guys' opinions? Do you want to try a different tactic? All opinions are welcomed. Thanks guys!

Isaiah

Last edited by Isaiah at 10/25/2014 13:03:51

This Post:
264521.2 in reply to 264521.1
Date: 10/27/2014 12:42:39
Smallfries
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Smallfries II
The first National Team game of the season is over. I decided to switch up the tactics at the last minute to go with Push the Ball. I wanted to see our distribution of shots in a neutral offense to see who likes to shoot the ball. The opposition did indeed decide to run Look Inside, which is odd considering we are the lowest ranked team they have run LI on for the past couple seasons.

As for moving forward with the team, our one glaring weakness is passing. We do not have the passing on our guards to play with the best National Teams. Ideally we would like to get passing to 14 as a minimum on our guards. I will work on talking to the owners to try to get that done.

If you have any opinions for our game next week, feel free to send me a message.

Thanks guys,
Isaiah