BuzzerBeater Forums

BB England > U21/NT Ads

U21/NT Ads

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 07/06/2012 06:12:48
Overall Posts Rated:
This is the U21/NT advertisement topic! reminder: only U21/NT coaches post here!

Rules ( reminder):

Special rules for players advertisements
- They are only allowed in the specific threads located in the national forums.These threads can only be created by a staff member, if your country needs one or the old one is closed, ask a staff member to open a new one.
- Only one ad. per week is allowed. You may post as many players as you like in your ad.
- Local users may advertise any of their players that is listed for sale, foreign users may only advertise players who have the nationality of the forum country. Players should be on the roster of the user who lists them for sale on the transfer list.
-No values (TPE) requests or discussions about the players are allowed.

Special national teams threads rules (see thread: [message=])
- National coaches (only them!) may advertise international players or prospects in the official NT threads as well.
- They may also warn about players that could be sold in the near future or ask for buyers for possible prospects or international players.
- If a player is not for sale, all users may post the player asking for feedback about his chances for making the NT or for training advice, but not to ask for offers

In the event of any questions (things being unclear or so), please ask em in the rules thread: (221375.1)

Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
221432.8 in reply to 221432.6
Date: 10/16/2012 20:51:36
Overall Posts Rated:
Two very important English players could be coming to market towards the end of the season, it'd be great if they could find English homes to guarantee good GS for them.

(11994978)-Brendan is currently our starting PG and is an excellently balanced guard, I don't know for sure what his manager is looking for in price, but get ahold of him if you're interested.

(10815474)-Lawrence is our best big right now and our starting PF in most situations. His manager is looking for somewhere around the 1.5 million he invested in him earlier this season.

I hope they can both come home to England! If you are interested in these guys, or interested in picking up any other type of prospect get in touch with me and I'll tell you what we've got in the pipelines.

Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted