BuzzerBeater Forums

Lubnan - I.1 > Round 4 - The Clash Begins!

Round 4 - The Clash Begins!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/02/2011 09:22:35
Overall Posts Rated:
Round 4 will witness the begining of the season's clashes! Will Bekaa Tigers face their first loss? in the Big 8 & who will remain undefeated in the Great 8 Division?

It is finally the time for some Big Teams to lose in this season! With 2 Games that will bring this season up to heat, all expectations are now priceless and only time will decide who will be the True king of Round 4! All eyes are moving towards the Great 8 Division, where the (Under Refurbishment) KING OF MONOI faces the uprising (Top scorer of the league) Lebanon Storm! In a game that will put loss into the record of these 2 undefeated teams! KOM still relies much on his Star Player (Slovak International Playemaker) Toncek Veselič along side with the transfer record breaker (French International SF) Stephane Morel who will have to face a team that is sinking 223 Pts Per Game inside each of his openent's basket, a team with uprising stars such as (Panamian International SG) César Llanos & the experience of Italy's Arturo Bortoluzzi (Center).
So will the King remain on his crown or will he face the coming waves of Lebanon's unstoppable Storm?

This Post:
183790.2 in reply to 183790.1
Date: 05/02/2011 14:01:55
Overall Posts Rated:
KOM will win and i want him in the final !!!!!! :D
r u getting ready to my game? Transfers look harder than they seem even when u have the money :s i might not be able to field a strong team against u..... but i will still beat u !

This Post:
183790.3 in reply to 183790.2
Date: 05/03/2011 17:18:26
Overall Posts Rated:
Congrats! he win. he play it real, i play it cool, so i deserve that!