BuzzerBeater Forums

Pakistan - I.1 > Hello Everybody!

Hello Everybody!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/17/2009 11:36:17
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm the language admin from China. You can call me Frank.

I'm very glad to win the U21 Election of Pakistan. Because the position of U21 team is the most important to the young players, especially to the country whose league has less divisions. Firstly here's few active manager, so the coach must protect for every good rookie. they won't become homeless if he can be picked out for U21 team. Secondly a good coach of U21 can give more advice to the inexperience manager. The young guys can take the right way.

I think I'm your friend firstly and can give your country's young men enough help. I had translated all the rules/help documents from English to Chinese in BB world. My team is from the toughest league in China III.

Today I finished my first task, reviewed all the players in Pakistan and the players have been sold abroad. picked out some young guys. I'll take the team and try to get the first victory.

In addition, I found some problems in many teams' training plan. For example, here's too many inside guys be trained but few outside. many managers only like the player owns high skill of jump shot. and the most important is, height of player is a key in your training, don't try training a tall boy to become a great guard. it's too difficult.

Maybe I can give you more advice and the way of training here. Of course I'll keep touch with the managers own good young guys.

This Post:
111894.2 in reply to 111894.1
Date: 09/18/2009 11:02:16
Overall Posts Rated:
Please notice this article in helps.

"Something to keep in mind: as in the real world, younger players will improve more quickly than older ones, and taller players will train faster in some areas while shorter players improve faster in others. You'll have to take advantage of this information to optimize your training routine"

Actually, when you train a tall guy as inside man. you can find he improve more quickly than shorter ones, in these skills: inside defence, block,rebound.

When you train a shorter guy as outside man, you can get quick progress in these skills: outside defence, jump range, handing.

So you must consider the height of your young men. if you got a young men with respectable inside skills and mediocre outside skills. but he's only 185cm, how to train him? Of course train him in outside position. on the average, the suitable height is the most important key in training. A 20-year-old shorter man can improve much more quickly than a 18-year-old taller man in outside defence.

The height standard
short: < 6'5''/196cm
tall:>6'9"/206cm