BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Is the market at its lowest?

Is the market at its lowest?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
297210.8 in reply to 297210.7
Date: 11/16/2018 04:40:13
Overall Posts Rated:
My guess would be that ofc the prices are going down at the beginning of a new season due to, as said before here, managers try to get rid of lost weight, e.g. old players, high salaries or just players who doesn't fit their scheme.
Furthermore, the aquisition of new staff increases at the beginning of every new season, also managers are spending money on the arena update, which means overall less money is available and managers will get less money on the market for mediocre players.
Well trained players are still worth a lot but rare. The "buy a young player - 1on1 training - and sell" syndrome is still omnipresent.
My personal guess is, that we don't have to worry about those lower prices right now, once managers aquired their arena update and saved up some money again, prices will rise again. I think this is just a temporary state.
I am more concerned about the overall low quality of players on the market, which is really frustrating. I either have to have really deep pockets or a loooot of time to be able to bit on players at ridiculus times of the day. But that might be just me...

Cheers!

This Post:
297210.10 in reply to 297210.9
Date: 11/19/2018 04:25:43
Diamond Dogs
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Some are overpaying salaries above their weekly expenses because they don't have a decent arena set up for their current division and they are trying to survive with overpriced players on their roster.

This Post:
297210.13 in reply to 297210.1
Date: 11/28/2018 09:08:31
Overall Posts Rated:
User nubmers declining because game is not for running competitive teams. ONly people sticking around are either waiting to see how this thing dies or weird farming fanatics with almost hitler like obsession with their national squads superiority and breeding the best athletes for their team...for no reason since its all a joke anyway.

Anyway seriously nobody is really very serious about this game so everyone just farm farm farming. If you get bored with farming players you quit hte game and/or just stick around to see what happens as the game withers and dies with poor dev. move after poor dev. move and even crazier management decisions by staff, but hey they volunteer so whatevs.

This game doesn' work for competition. It's not just realistic, balanced or fun.

Market dies. Nothing to sell or buy that is interesting at all. You can flip players just cuz user is so low and so few peopel shopping nobody paying attention off-on hour price fluctuation...nobody do care because the whole thing is a joke slowly dying. Like an old flat tire discarded on the side of hte road. Someone might kick it if htye are bored that is about it.

Advertisement