Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
265943.7 in reply to 265943.5
Date: 01/11/2015 04:40:13
Critters
A-1 Superliga
Overall Posts Rated:
If you dont see that those rules are ruining the economy of the game than there is no point of debating here.
With limiting of the free flow of the players you are making those same players too expensive and totally ruining the game because you cant train all 5 positions, you can train 1 or 2 players on a longer basis, and you have to compensate the rest from the market, and with old players beeing the cheapest everybody have reached for those in hope that they will be lucky enough that their skills stay 'up' long enough to make them usefull to the team and that their deterioration doesn't effect the team's sucsess.

Naturally and the veterans prices skyrocketed...

And again those ''new managers who might not know better'' find themselves in subordinate position, even worse than they were before.

Rule changes that have to fight daytrading are ruining the games economy and the game itself...and that is really bad because this game is economic manager with a touch of basketball, and not a basketball simulation.

I dont see why is ''buy cheap and sell high'' a criminal act here in these game...and why those who are lucky enough to sell with profit have to be punished by the jelaous bunch who didnt?

This Post:
265943.9 in reply to 265943.6
Date: 01/11/2015 06:27:10
Overall Posts Rated:
Every single player I sell on for a higher price has been trained and/or I have bought for nothing and sold for market price. Daytraders were listing players way way above reasonable prices, if you look at my history ive never sold or listed a player much above what he is worth.

Of course you want a good price for your players and everyone should be able to make some money off the TL, which as you have just checked from mine, I have still been able to this season even with the new taxes. Its just that ive listed players for reasonable prices, paid a little tax, and not sold 20 in a season. Easy.

This Post:
265943.10 in reply to 265943.7
Date: 01/11/2015 06:31:42
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm not jealous, I make money off my transfers but i've always done it sensibly.. by training and buying beneath market value and selling for market value..

I'm with you all in one sense in that I think that taxes on profits in certain circumstances would be more appropriate but I genuinely think its daytraders that are ruining the economy. Why are players so expensive now?! Because the same people are still ramping up the prices of their players!

You can say its the taxes fault but it isnt, its still the people just out to make easy cash at the expense of others.

This Post:
265943.11 in reply to 265943.10
Date: 01/11/2015 08:13:26
Critters
A-1 Superliga
Overall Posts Rated:
High taxes kill the economy, it kills here and it kills in real life, and if you think otherwise you live in delusion or simply dont understand how the economy works.

If you want to stop daytrading you are gonna have to find another way, and not trough economy where it hurts game and all of it's users...find a way to put pressure on daytraders only, not on all players in the game...

Taxes are never a good way to fix things, maybe it will slow down daytrading but it will kill game in the process...

To put it in the other words, to kill the virus you are atempting to kill the patient...

Dont mean to offend anybody...but i dont want to lose the game that i have been playing for over 6 years...

Last edited by Ray Sadomazođubrilović at 01/11/2015 08:16:37

This Post:
265943.13 in reply to 265943.12
Date: 01/11/2015 09:05:19
Critters
A-1 Superliga
Overall Posts Rated:
You are saying that free economy is killing the market? Did you read what you have written? Do you know anything about the economy?

Those taxes should be totally removed from the game, because they are hurting the game from the start, and you should find another way to fight daytrading.

To make things worse those taxes serve only to draw money from the game, and that is also bad thing...

This Post:
265943.15 in reply to 265943.12
Date: 01/11/2015 09:40:36
Critters
A-1 Superliga
Overall Posts Rated:
Why not, instead of taxes and repression, rather implement a reward system into the game...

Why not reward those who have trained their own players for more than one or two seasons, why not reward those who keep their players for more than one season?

I suggest 5% of the salary for every season that you have a player in team, or maybe 10%, why not?
Or make home players bring more revenue or mercendising money if play in a team, something like when they play in NT team.
Put a restriction on buying players that play in playoff games one or two weeks earlier.
Make newly bought players to play 2-3 games for team before you can sell them again, and make them impossible to fire in the same week that they werw bougt.

I could write you suggestions to fight daytrading whole day, you just need to use your imagination.

Instead you people still chose to support taxes.

This Post:
265943.17 in reply to 265943.14
Date: 01/11/2015 09:50:39
Critters
A-1 Superliga
Overall Posts Rated:
You waited 30 seasons to think that the taxes were bad for it ?

As in every economy, the effect of the changes doesn't hit right away, it's a long lasting process and now, after i have observed the market for a while, i see that economy of the game is moving in a wrong way...

I hoped than that messing with the economy, taxes and free agents prices wont hurt the game, but now is obvious that game is going a wrong way with that...

It is obvious now that those rules really hurt the game.

Advertisement