Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
265943.11 in reply to 265943.10
Date: 01/11/2015 08:13:26
Critters
A-1 Superliga
Overall Posts Rated:
High taxes kill the economy, it kills here and it kills in real life, and if you think otherwise you live in delusion or simply dont understand how the economy works.

If you want to stop daytrading you are gonna have to find another way, and not trough economy where it hurts game and all of it's users...find a way to put pressure on daytraders only, not on all players in the game...

Taxes are never a good way to fix things, maybe it will slow down daytrading but it will kill game in the process...

To put it in the other words, to kill the virus you are atempting to kill the patient...

Dont mean to offend anybody...but i dont want to lose the game that i have been playing for over 6 years...

Last edited by Ray Sadomazođubrilović at 01/11/2015 08:16:37

This Post:
265943.13 in reply to 265943.12
Date: 01/11/2015 09:05:19
Critters
A-1 Superliga
Overall Posts Rated:
You are saying that free economy is killing the market? Did you read what you have written? Do you know anything about the economy?

Those taxes should be totally removed from the game, because they are hurting the game from the start, and you should find another way to fight daytrading.

To make things worse those taxes serve only to draw money from the game, and that is also bad thing...

This Post:
265943.15 in reply to 265943.12
Date: 01/11/2015 09:40:36
Critters
A-1 Superliga
Overall Posts Rated:
Why not, instead of taxes and repression, rather implement a reward system into the game...

Why not reward those who have trained their own players for more than one or two seasons, why not reward those who keep their players for more than one season?

I suggest 5% of the salary for every season that you have a player in team, or maybe 10%, why not?
Or make home players bring more revenue or mercendising money if play in a team, something like when they play in NT team.
Put a restriction on buying players that play in playoff games one or two weeks earlier.
Make newly bought players to play 2-3 games for team before you can sell them again, and make them impossible to fire in the same week that they werw bougt.

I could write you suggestions to fight daytrading whole day, you just need to use your imagination.

Instead you people still chose to support taxes.

This Post:
265943.17 in reply to 265943.14
Date: 01/11/2015 09:50:39
Critters
A-1 Superliga
Overall Posts Rated:
You waited 30 seasons to think that the taxes were bad for it ?

As in every economy, the effect of the changes doesn't hit right away, it's a long lasting process and now, after i have observed the market for a while, i see that economy of the game is moving in a wrong way...

I hoped than that messing with the economy, taxes and free agents prices wont hurt the game, but now is obvious that game is going a wrong way with that...

It is obvious now that those rules really hurt the game.

This Post:
265943.18 in reply to 265943.16
Date: 01/11/2015 10:14:06
Critters
A-1 Superliga
Overall Posts Rated:

- Training exemption.

It only serves to help you not to be extra taxed, or punished, as you like. Helps a little, but not even close enough.

- Merchandising are already higher for trained draftees and local.

They are, but not even close enough, more like some petty cash...had my own draftee for 14 seasons, was a strong backup player in 6 trophy runs, maybe 5-10k weekly altogether.

- GS hit and there is a limit up until when you can buy a player to play in PO. That is not daytrading, that's renting by the way.

Yes i know, thanks to point that out to me. This was a good move, and with game shape.
With little changes it could help to fight daytrading.

- Bought players can't be sold within the first week. If you fire someone, how is that daytrading ?

If you fire 1 player it happens, but if you fire 100 players it also hurts the economy in a big way, and because of your witch-hunt against daytrading fireing became sometning that happens on day to day basis.

You are firing in all directions, not everything linked with daytrading, contrary to the taxes who aim towards teams who sell a lot or want to resell immediately.

Taxes aim towards all teams and users, and with time those taxes destroyed transfer market and free flow of the players. The prices are so owerblown that this is becoming ridiculous.
And i am not applying to last tax change, it is just making bad thigs worse, it's taxes alltogether.

I didn't expect that you will understad, and my english isnt so strong as it was 10 years ago.

But since you DO have a noble cause to attend i will stop here for now in respect for that.

Last edited by Ray Sadomazođubrilović at 01/11/2015 10:17:59

This Post:
265943.21 in reply to 265943.19
Date: 01/12/2015 15:21:03
Critters
A-1 Superliga
Overall Posts Rated:
To tell you the truth even my poll's question isn't quite right, i really dont care about daytrading, but i honestly do believe that the way you are fighting it is hurting the game in the long process.

Even if you dont intend to remove or lower the taxes, i would politly like to ask you to try to consider some extra (extra + those existing at the moment) rewarding system for those that have long term team players. So that owners who keep their players on the long term could really benefit from that.

Or maybe make that tax percentage of the money from the daytraders profit to go to the previous owner team, now that could be a nice positive change, so that the money doesnt go to waist, naturally if it is possible to implement that into the game.

Advertisement