National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
93547.2 in reply to 93547.1
Date: 06/02/2009 07:03:02
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello Cyprus,
I'm Steve Makis, I am Italian and I am the current manager of Cyprus. In those two seasons from the Italian IV.58, I will be promoted to III.6 playing play-off as the runner in regular season.

Why I wanna still be Cyprus Manager 2 seasons more?

- I would like to make more experience with this national team and with this country.

- I would like that this project could be so strong and solid, so when I leave, I could pass my project, my stats and what else to Cyprus himself and cypriot users and Cyprus Community!

- I would like to pick up Cyprus in the World National Team Ranking. I have not reached my aim in the first two seasons for the weakness of the roster.

What can I guarantee?

- Weekly update of data base that has (18 y.o. and 19 y.o. new-drafted excluded) 113 elements.
Updates are always occurring in English for cypriots, so some "Willing" could translate for me (or JohnnyB or GM-Macedonian or someone else) the form in greek so you can respond in English, but Greek applications would be easier to understand .

- Set up a "help topic" on the Cyprus Forum, where you can ask your questions in any language (English, Turk, Greek), someone will answer, or me or The Cippis (the junior manager!)

- Create a "Welcome BB-Mail" in english-turkish-greek as soon as I notice a new user in the community.

- I will continue on fostering community with rankings, stats, curiosity and when interest will come back I will renew my post of pre and post-game, more and more rich and interesting.

- I will ask the active help of some of you on the forum, in English, because English is the official language of the forum, regarding the study of opponents.

- I will put at your disposal my time out of BB speaking with me by msn giving to you my address.

What I did in those 2 seasons?

- Record 4 W and 9 L in the season 7 ; Record 5 W and 8 L in season 8

- The improvement is evident, now the team is much more competitive and we grow youth cypriots quite well.

- I have released so many players (around 80) to allow for better recruitment and permit Cypriot players to reach certain level, thanks to experienced BB-User.

- I established and created the database of the best prospects of Cyprus.

- I made available a rankings of the best prospects setted by positions and age, set up a topic where you can add market ads, approached several people to the community that I am very grateful for the willingness that you have always shown.

- I changed (thanks to BB-Charles) the name of the first league in CBBA (Cyprus Buzzer Beater Association): I.1 was boring!

- I tried to help many people to better understand the game, to gain an advantage in terms of greater national, but also to enable you to better understand the game, have fun, create or buy your players, to compete in Cyprus and at some point in BBB (Buzzer Best beater) where we have the best team in the world.

I hope I have received your appreciation, more than 60% that I was demonstrated in these 2 years.

Good luck to me and to my opponents and see you to this thread (93548.1)

Steve Makis

Arctic Faenza - III.6 - Italy

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 06/02/2009 20:13:45

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
93547.5 in reply to 93547.3
Date: 06/03/2009 10:53:08
Overall Posts Rated:
Καλησπέρα,

ίσως αρκετοί να με ξέρετε από την ενασχόληση μου με άλλα manager games, και ειδικά από το Maxithlon που είμαι υπερ-διαχειριστής (αν είναι δόκιμος ο όρος).

Πολύ δουλειά χωρίς φανφάρες και ψεύτικες υποσχέσεις είναι το σύνθημά μου.

Σίγουρα ο μειωμένος αριθμός Κυπριακών συλλόγων άρα και Κύπριων αθλητών, δεν μας δίνει την δυνατότητα να βγούμε πρωταθλητές, αλλά με σωστή δουλεία και στρατηγική στο παιχνίδι, μπορούμε να φτάσουμε αρκετά ψηλά!

Καλή επιτυχία σε όλους τους υποψηφίους :)

This Post:
93547.6 in reply to 93547.5
Date: 06/03/2009 18:15:08
Overall Posts Rated:
pedia ime neos sto pexnidi opws katalavete (vasika epeza stin season 1 alla to stamatisa...exoun allaxei polla apo tote....anw omws) kai 8elw na dokimasw tin tixi mou os coach tis e8nikis mas......opios ine pro8imos,opios den exei valei ipo4ifiotita i opios telospntwn den exei kapion na 4ifisei,as me 4ifisei emena.....doste mou mia eukairia na apodixw oti i Kipros den ine mia mikri omada,alla mia dinami........sas parakalw skeftite to kai apantiste mou edw.....sas euxaristw

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
93547.9 in reply to 93547.8
Date: 06/04/2009 02:00:13
Overall Posts Rated:
This thread is for speeches only, one per candidate. You can find the complete election rules in (93546.1) and the official debate thread in (93548.1).

This thread is for SPEECHES ONLY . You can debate in (93548.1) .

Γεννήθηκες μαύρος, έζησες άσπρος. M.Jackson ζεις, για πάντα Παοκτσής.
Message deleted