BB Global (English) > about AI

about AI

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 08/19/2007 06:32:34
Overall Posts Rated:
hi,

i nootice that my first game was agianst a top team but i was shock to see my team also in the top of the standings? so when the 2 top team met it was a blow out by 60+ points,

im not questioning the tactics but i was shock to know that a SG was assigned as C or PF for 17 minutes. can you pls check on this? how was this possible?

This Post:
799.2 in reply to 799.1
Date: 08/19/2007 13:54:04
Overall Posts Rated:

i nootice that my first game was agianst a top team but i was shock to see my team also in the top of the standings? so when the 2 top team met it was a blow out by 60+ points,

Well, the bot team that you replaced was at the top of the league, not you. Your team is brand new and it is normal to lose by a lot on the first game, since you are still learning how things work, and specially against a top team.

im not questioning the tactics but i was shock to know that a SG was assigned as C or PF for 17 minutes. can you pls check on this? how was this possible?

Two things you have to consider here: (1) the best position indicated for each player is a SUGGESTION for you, it is not his fixed position. You are the one supposed to set up the players into whatever positions you want. (2) If by any chance a player you set for one position ended up playing in another is because either you didn't send a complete depth chart or because the players in that other position ran into foul trouble or injuries.