BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > log on issues

log on issues

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/26/2009 18:30:45
Overall Posts Rated:
My son has been unable to log on for nearly two days now, and before that he could log on and select links on the left of the screen, but it has been very difficult to do other things like set his line-up, or bid on a player, or submit a help request. He says it has been like this since the update. Today as he is telling me this and asking me to submit for help on his behalf, I was not able to log on either. We both use IE and up until monday have had no trouble like this. I downloaded firefox and was then able to log on just now, so I thought I would post this before I experience more problems. Any thoughts on what is causing this? None of the other websites or games we try to get to are we having any problem. Computer working great with the exception of this website.

Perhaps a link on the login page for e-mailing someone? If you cant get on the site, you cant tell anyone either. Just a side-suggestion.

This Post:
77290.2 in reply to 77290.1
Date: 02/26/2009 20:15:19
Overall Posts Rated:
same here. but they will close this thread without any answer or help about the problem or any kind of info. If we can't log in or use the buttons how are we suppose to play or have fun?

form is temporary class is permanent
This Post:
77290.3 in reply to 77290.2
Date: 02/26/2009 23:25:21
Overall Posts Rated:
same here. but they will close this thread without any answer or help about the problem or any kind of info.

Can you point to an instance in the correct forum where this happened?

Heathcoat: I see he's been able to log in now, did either of you do something to allow that or did it just start to work?

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
77290.4 in reply to 77290.3
Date: 02/27/2009 02:01:27
Overall Posts Rated:
I have the same problems as they do.
Sometimes I can log in without any problems and sometimes it's impossible to so. Also, whenever I do manage to log in, my computer restarts itselfs for no apparent reason. I must emphasize, that that happends ONLY when I'm on this site. Something really weird is going on here:/

P.S.
I just realize that I can't change my training (and training update is tomorrow:/). Just freaking great:/ Also, it seems like I can't bid on any stuff members:/... or players:/

P.S.
In all this madness I almost forgot that there is more:/ It seems that not all my players minutes are calculated properly either:s Here is the link http://www.buzzerbeater.com/BBWeb/weekStats.aspx at which you can clearly see that my PF Kirk Drake played 48 minutes this week, but, for whatever reason, only 47 counts toward his training:/

This Post:
77290.5 in reply to 77290.3
Date: 02/27/2009 03:33:16
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm writing you this from different computer. Somehow, here everything seems to work properly. I am so confused:s Do you have any idea why is this happening?
On my computer I can't open anything anymore. As I have already said, I wasn't able to change my training [I change it on this one/problem with miscalculated minutes still exists, though], I can't bid, sent messages [it took me over 20 min. of constant trying to get that post above go through], set my line ups, and what's even more disturbing, I don't have a clue whether I'm gonna be able to log in next time:/
I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this, because I really like this game and I don't wanna quit it:s
Thanks.

Last edited by Mr. Hyde at 02/27/2009 03:39:36

This Post:
77290.6 in reply to 77290.3
Date: 02/27/2009 05:03:16
Overall Posts Rated:
Everything is working great using Firefox. Still a bit sketchy using IE. Sometimes it works great, other times I can log on but not do all of the functions. Again, with Firefox, no problems at all.

This Post:
77290.7 in reply to 77290.4
Date: 02/27/2009 05:11:42
Overall Posts Rated:
Also, whenever I do manage to log in, my computer restarts itselfs for no apparent reason. I must emphasize, that that happends ONLY when I'm on this site.

If you have any important data on your computer and you have no backup, now's a pretty good time to quickly do it. I'm pretty sure you have some hardware issue.

This Post:
77290.8 in reply to 77290.7
Date: 02/27/2009 05:38:18
Overall Posts Rated:
Now I am having the same problem with Firefox. I can look at the TL, and chage criteria, but if I try to click on a player, any player, I get a Server BB/Web Application Error screen. Like before on IE

This Post:
77290.9 in reply to 77290.8
Date: 02/27/2009 11:09:01
Overall Posts Rated:
I have some of the same issues..I have noticed it is certain banners up top. it will usually be white and say sponsered link or CB Links advertise with us banners something like that or advertise here..anytime those banners are up any of the butons on the page will not work..And now I am getting a ton of times where I do get a different banner I enter my log in info and hit log in and it goes to a server error page...P.S I also use IE Explorer

This Post:
77290.10 in reply to 77290.9
Date: 02/27/2009 15:30:31
Overall Posts Rated:
I have the same problems. Even if I can log in, most of the buttons are disabled for some reason. t took me forever to bid on a player and I am trying to send this message almost for half an hour. I have 2 computers and game works better-not good just a little bit better- with XP. With Vista it just doesn't work.

This Post:
77290.11 in reply to 77290.7
Date: 02/27/2009 16:21:00
Overall Posts Rated:
Also, whenever I do manage to log in, my computer restarts itselfs for no apparent reason. I must emphasize, that that happends ONLY when I'm on this site.

If you have any important data on your computer and you have no backup, now's a pretty good time to quickly do it. I'm pretty sure you have some hardware issue.

I don't know whether I'm gonna be able to post this or not, BUT if I do, I want you to read the rest of my post that you replied to. In specific, "...I must emphasize, that that happends ONLY when I'm on this site".
Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your time and I assure you that I'll not take your advice lightly, but you can't take things out of context like you did and comment strictly on the part that make the most sense to you.
Also, and this is just for the record, it happend that I took my computer to checkup a couple a weeks ago and the service I went to told me that my hardware works like new. Did they lied to me? Perhaps. But why would they do that? I'm a regular customer there. On the other hand, JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE, my computer restarts ONLY when I'm on this site.