BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
75135.2 in reply to 75135.1
Date: 02/24/2009 02:58:31
Overall Posts Rated:
Hail Cyprus!
We all know how great is the role that our National Teams and Under 21 NT play in giving us fun inside BuzzerBeater. Well now it’s election time for the Under 21 NT, do you already know who you are voting for? Is that the correct person to lead your youngest best players to try to make some result on an international ground, we’re the usual bigger countries are sharing all the prizes?

I am a BB-friend of Gnappo, Italian NT Head Coach, he leads one of the strongest NT and shares with the community a lot of fun-time… sure, there they fight for the Big Cup… but why Cyprus shouldn’t try to make it, to be some sort of obstacle to those team? Isn’t it fun to give whatever you have got inside, even if the chances are against you?

I am a bb-coach who gives it all, in each game… I usually don’t “take it easy” a game I know I can win, but I sure manage cleverly my team enthusiasm, a good group, not the best, and a wise management let me win it all during my regular season in season 7! I Won my championship and get promoted in III, in Italy, where you have to be a good manager or you can’t make it.

Why Cyprus?
I chose Cyprus to candidate as U21 head coach because I think that will be a hard, funny, challenge.. this country as a very good bb potential that can be driven to a strong group of actually U21, future NT, players.

Cypriots
A Nation won’t go any further without his people, I think Cypriots should be concerned in U21 business, first of all because the main part of the team his growing in their team…
Because of this I asked PATHOS (117445) to help me in managing the PR with Cypriots, every question bb-mailed to him will be also read by me.

Other staff members
Because I didn’t deeply manage all the aspects of a full sided outsider team, and I recognize my limit in this way, and I don’t want it to be a problem for the U21, I asked Cholanka (37060), an old bb-friend and a very expert manager, to be my outsider-tactics expert, and he will help me in managing the team when in need.
And obviously you can consider Steve Makis as a part of the staff, we both think that no collaboration between the coaches is only a damage for both the National Teams.

National Team
I am a close friend to Steve Makis, Cyprus NT HC, together we even studied how to manage our own teams playoff finals, a strong collaboration between U21 and NT will be granted, we think Cyprus should be able to start in building up a solid U21, so that in a couple season also the NT will be stronger!

Tactics
The broad range of potential that Cyprus shows, makes it hard to say: we should focus on guards or forwards or whatever… every week it is possible to find out some new talented guy that upsets any prevision: so Tactics will be discussed later on when we will got data to work on!

My own team tactics
By the way, in my own team I usually focus my attack on my strong flexible power and small forwards, and centre… but I don’t mind to change tactics in order to nab my opponent if I guess I’m too predictable; in this way I managed my team to play a fine “Push the ball”, or even to be able to go “run and gun”, even if I always trained PF, C, SF…

come on Cyprus! let's show the world who BB-Cypriots are!

MAY THEY FEAR US!

Last edited by Thecippis at 02/25/2009 14:02:09

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
75135.6 in reply to 75135.4
Date: 02/24/2009 16:08:21
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi everyone I am Patrick Thend, and I am a candicater for this country U21.
In real I am a 23 years old student but in this game I am a hardworking/serious manager. In real I am also friend with ExTraNO nInO like FurQan.

I am in this game for 5 seasons and experienced win and lose, also like others tried every tactic with all kind of players and find some solutions. I am in the same league with ExTraNO nInO, everyone can ask me for some questions about me, to him, of course.

I have a blog page for beginners in Turkey and they all thanked for this, I want you just know I consider BB progress and players developments. ( the page : [link=www.bb-playbook.blogspot.com] only Turkish sorry)

So, let's get the words out for the things we want to do with Cyprus. Cyprus is a new magic box. The team also has talented young players, and I believe with my team and you will take care of these guys. ExTraNO nInO also told me you helped him with developments well, so we will do it perfect in next 2 seasons. It is important to work like one person when in needed of a team work.

To speak about tactics is a early subject, but I want to play offense in two strategy. Outside and Inside. We need to counter some teams in Cup. But I want everyone to defence.

I need to tell something and it is most importing thing in my speech, with no defence no one can win in international. And I really love defence :) We will first focus on defence than we will see what we can do on offence. We have some nearly all-around players, and this is a very good thing. But we are few here and success must come with if we become one. I choose this country that I know the players well.

Last thing, but I needed to tell first, you can ask me everything you wanted to know and I will answer all clearly. We will discuss all the things of other teams in forums.

keep up with trainings :)

For Turkish players:

Arkadaşlar, hepinizin ingilizce bildiğini varsayıyorum ancak yine de Türkçe sormak istedikleriniz konusunda da yardımcı olmaktan mutluluk duyarım, yeni başlayanlar için bir blog sayfası oluşturdum. [link=www.bb-playbook.blogspot.com]5 sezondur oyunun içinde biri olarak oyuna hakettiği değeri veren birisiyim. Eski U21 milli hocası yakın arkadaşım olmakla birlikte Kıbrıs hakkında kendisinden pek çok bilgi aldım. Kendisi şimdi Türkiye'de aday olduğundan ben ilk adaylığımı sizlere hizmet etmek adına Kıbrıs'ı seçtim.

Antremanlara devam :)

This Post:
75135.7 in reply to 75135.6
Date: 02/25/2009 03:26:47
Overall Posts Rated:
During the season i've seen some communication problems with Greek Cypriot users and NT coach. Steve Makis is doing a great job, but i think that one of the 2 NT's need a manager that can actual speak Greek. I was very consistent helping the NT manager, training my players that have an upside, and wining too. I am not the most experience manager of the game but again i believe that we need a Cypriot manager.

Also i have tried to contact with the other managers, telling them that i am there if they need me on there LANGUAGE, and i got some responses that Makis didn't.

Being a systems engineer i can help to develop some tools especially for our data base and make the job of the managers easier. Anyway elected or not, i will be close to the next manager and i will try to do the best for our team.

Greek:
Kata tin diarkia tis xronias prosexa pws ypirxan problhmata epikoinwnias metaxi tou proponiti tis e8nikis kai twn kapoiwn paidiwn pou den xeroun kai toso kala Agglika. O Steve Makis kanei foveri douleia alla pragmatika pistevw pws 1 apo tous 2 proponites prepei na mila Ellinika. Hmoun synephs oli tin xronia voi8ontas ton proponiti, proponousa tous paiktes mou pou mporousan na ginoun kalyteroi, kerdizontas kiolas. Den eimai o pio empeiros proponitis alla pragmatika pistevw pws xreiazetai kapoios Kyprios.

Epikoinwnisa episis me kapoious managers pou prospa8ise o Steve kai den pire apantisi enw egw pira prosferontas tous tin voi8eia mou se oti xreiazontousan.

Logw epaggelmatos san tehnikos ypologistwn mporw na ftiaxw kapoia ergaleia pou 8a voi8isoun ston kalytero xeirismo tis listas paiktwn kai etsi na kanw tin zwh twn managers efkoloteri. Opws kai na xei omws eklegw i oxi 8a eimai dipla ston neo proponiti kanontas oti mporw na ton voi8isw

This Post:
75135.8 in reply to 75135.7
Date: 02/26/2009 15:20:29
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi Cyprus
I'm Sylar.I'm from Turkey.I am in the Turkey III. League.My team Galatasaray Cafe Crown.You can check my history.
I like a risk but I sure manage cleverly my team enthusiasm.I was start this game on Season 2.Im very experienced.But you can trust me i will do best for Cyprus.Im not fair any national team.Because i know Cyprus very powerful team.
I was participated Turkey NT Coach Elections.I got 8 votes and i was third.I trust myself.Most importantly, I trust Cyprus.I chose Cyprus to candidate as U21 head coach because i really love Cyprus.
I want your votes to win elections.
Thank you GO CYPRUS !!