BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Keep the starters playing

Keep the starters playing (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/20/2009 13:28:33
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello

I am the Spanish NT Manager, I have a suggesttion for the game and I will try to explain it with my precarious english.

When we are doing our team for a match we have four options. I don't know hoy do you say them in english, but I think that you will understand me:

· Coach decides
· Coach decides from your reserves
· Follow strictly your order
· Your preferences until 4rd period.

I think that they are not enough because if your are winning with a big difference, in the last period or earlier, the coach gives starters a break and they don't play more.

This is good for controling the minutes and keep the players in a good form, but sometimes you need average and you will prefer to keep the starters playing for obtaining a bigger diference.

You have a good example in last Spain match. Spain was twice French score and at the end Spain won "only" by 25 points. If my suggestion exists the distance could be 45 or more and we will have the semifinals closer.

I think, as weel, that it would be realist. In the reality, the teams sometimes do their bests in all the match long, in spite of a clear victory from the begining. Maybe because the average, maybe because it's a great rival...

Greetings.

This Post:
69413.2 in reply to 69413.1
Date: 01/20/2009 13:45:11
Overall Posts Rated:

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live