BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Couple Training Q's

Couple Training Q's

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/20/2008 02:28:43
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok, been perusing the forum looking for these questions to be previously answered, but not quite sure so here goes, and sorry if they are redundant.

1> I am training PF/C. Can I put trainee A in Center, trainee B at PF, and Trainee C as backup to both of these positions? Assuming I have no 3rd string will the three of them rotate properly?

2> If Trainee A gets 30 minutes at PF in the first game, and 18 minutes at C in the second game, does this count as 48 minutes since I am training both C/PF?

3> Whats with the Rival thing. I have a rival, but when I look at the history it says we have never played. How does one become a rival? (Q added and unrelated to tital)

Thanks

Last edited by Heathcoat at 11/20/2008 02:35:22

This Post:
59569.2 in reply to 59569.1
Date: 11/20/2008 03:08:51
Overall Posts Rated:
1) I don't know what you mean by "properly". But the answer is probably yes. You can still fill in the backup to reserve slot too. And don't choose Let coach decide and such things. If you asking whether these three players get simillar minutes it is hard to tell, it would differ a bit game by game, influenced by stamina, fouls, possible injuries and difference between quality of a starter and his backup.

2)Yes, exactly. EVen in the same game - you can check these minutes in >players>Weekly stats

3)It is some team from your conference. It is important for fan surveys and for attendance. It influences these things more than just regular games. It is (probably) randomly drawned. Notice that each team with a human manager has a rival but its rival can have different team as a rival (or no rival at all if it is a bot). Even more teams* can have the same rival (and the rival can have completely different rival other than them).

*I bet no more than two.

This Post:
59569.3 in reply to 59569.1
Date: 11/20/2008 07:11:03
Overall Posts Rated:
I have a rival, but when I look at the history it says we have never played. How does one become a rival?

The rival is chosen based on the past games with the teams in your conference. I assume it's more precisely based on how close and important the games were. For example, my new rival is the team I lost against in the playoffs and which went on to win the title. My previous rival was the team I played some very tough games against and also beat in the conference final.

The fact that you have never played your new rival suggests that you've just been demoted/promoted or you have just joined the game. (I'm too lazy to check which it is.)

This Post:
59569.4 in reply to 59569.3
Date: 11/20/2008 19:54:10
Overall Posts Rated:
Actually.......both :)

Thanks