BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Ruling on BOT Cleanup for Div. I

Ruling on BOT Cleanup for Div. I

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 08/06/2008 00:30:36
Overall Posts Rated:
I would just like to know the ruling/policies regarding BOT cleanups for the top divisions. In the Philippines Div. I, there are 5 spots/teams managed by BOTS, and the other 2 teams coming from automatic relegation since they are last in their respective conferences.

Is is true that there is no BOT cleanup for top divisions? Because there are far better teams in II.1 and more dedicated managers who are really deserving to be in the top division. I'm not saying my team is worth it, but I'd just like to see the Philippines top division to be more competitive.

This Post:
41603.2 in reply to 41603.1
Date: 08/06/2008 04:02:40
Overall Posts Rated:
There is bot cleanup in all divisions.

If it is done in the same way as it has been done in the past, regular pro/rel will be done first, which will relegate two of the bots. Then the cleanup will relegate the remaining 3 bots, and replace them with 3 conference winners that did not win their playoffs, selected on the basis of their regular season record.

Since the Philippines has just a few teams more than will fill 2 divisions, most all teams in D.III will promote as part of the bot cleanup.

This Post:
41603.3 in reply to 41603.2
Date: 08/06/2008 06:11:11
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for the reply.

I'm looking forward to a competitive Philippines Div I in season 6.