BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > USING PROGRAMS

USING PROGRAMS (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 07/02/2019 14:52:07
Overall Posts Rated:
Which new programs are allowed? And if it so then gives links to all of us!

I write this because before a quarter of an hour I had a bidding war almost an hour which I intentionally lost at the end. But, my opponent wasn't online at any moment by the war is on?! Neither on the online list users of his country nor under his name was green colored Online!
Instead to do any useful or just relax, I have to click on the bid in the meantime. What a waste of time...

So managers, if some programs like this are allowed, please, do share the link.

This Post:
300168.2 in reply to 300168.1
Date: 07/02/2019 17:19:39
Overall Posts Rated:
Or... is it a bug of "online" status? Far as I know, that problem may happen in BB. Actually, when I checked my main team page during writing this post, I wasn't shown as "online"... despite the fact I must be online to post here!!

Also, far as I know, the only way to bid is to log in instead using BBAPI. Even if someone tried to cheat that way, they would be shown as "online", so we couldn't detect them through the way you mentioned.

Oh, and one more thing:
"The following types of posts are not permitted in any forum and chat areas of Buzzerbeater: (...) Cheating accusations. Please use our Cheating Report system." Therefore, thread is closed.

Last edited by Siwy at 07/02/2019 17:22:03

Leniwy, stary, wyliniały kocur. Czasem jeszcze zerknie na polskie tłumaczenia.