BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > What it means to be a top team in Asia

What it means to be a top team in Asia

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/31/2019 19:33:38
Overall Posts Rated:
So for seasons on end the lack of competition in smaller nations has been an issue and the devs continue to drag their heals on putting in fixes that have meaning and actually address the issue completely. They always want to wait for people to have already left the game and then put in a half-baked implementation that just makes the problem a little less bad, but doesn't actually fix it. FOr the record there really is a lack of SFs in the game (not an issue I cared that much about cuz I figured out how to make them anyway, although it is goofy since they never play SF in their career really), LI is still dominate, daytrading is still the #1 strength of any team for improvement and advanced (besides of course just being a really old team with grandfathered money)...but on to the NOT FIXED micronation issue-

My evidence- first the standings
http://www.buzzerbeater.com/league/17769/overview.aspx
Now my salaries
Total Player Salaries: $ 528 437
Player Salaries Floor: $ 535 313
Finally my surplus
Typical Weekly Net Income: $ 352 210
(THis means inflation still gonna happen, atleast micros will continue to be a driver of inflation)

Seriously why can't devs just listen, brainstorm and implement policy changes that actually work to fix the games issues. THE problems of the game haven't changed. It's the same problems, never fixed. The same complaints and dwindling user numbers.

An app and advertising will only be temporary. Any new influx of users will leave with these persistent issues. A mass influx of users MIGHT fix the micronation issue IF people stick around but they won't. It takes too long to get a strong team, these people will all quit before then, especially since the MINUTE one of them gets good (the best of the new users assuming we got an influx) they'll jump into DI where half the league I guess will be new guys that are trying and the best of the new crop, and the other half are just too much older with established high salary quality players, full size arenas etc. THey will have no climb to enjoy up the ranks through the divisions. It'll just be smash, get smashed, 50 point win or 50 point loss. NO close games, no nuances. Just goofiness.

PLEASE add some more nations to Asia and get rid of ALL smaller nations. Merge them ALL one way or the other PLEASE.

This is silly. I want regular meaningful competition. I don't care if my team get's transfered right now to division III Italy or something. I don't care. Beating up the bots, farms etc. in Asia is boring. I got about 4 or 5 teams in this league that have a pulse and half the better players here have either forgotten about this game and are about to quit or are like rebuilding/farming players or something other rather I don't even know what.- but they just aren't bringing any heat.