Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/18/2019 22:59:59
Kinky Koalas
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Down Under Drop Bears
I've been playing this game a while now. I've purchased supporter a few times, but not for a long time. I liked the changes to allow the changes to how much individual countries pay.

In the last year, I've thought, oh yeah, I should pay some supporter money to this game to show my.. support.. But, I just think that 40AUD is pretty hefty for what you get out of it. I think a lot more people would pay if it was cheaper, more than the loss from reduced prices.

I know that there are maintenance costs to pay, but I don't think that is a good justification for this price. At that price per year, a user could buy several new games from Steam and keep them.

The value of something is what an individual is willing to pay for it. There aren't many supporters...

This Post:
298959.2 in reply to 298959.1
Date: 05/09/2019 03:19:19
Overall Posts Rated:
I was supporter for a long while too mate. I thought it might go towards some good improvements and I was happy with the game overall.

But, we got things like calendar and uniform decorations. Yay! Not as into the game anymore either.

I'm pretty much done dropping my money directly into their pockets.

This Post:
298959.3 in reply to 298959.2
Date: 05/10/2019 11:34:46
Overall Posts Rated:
I think the best aspect of supporter is the private leagues where you can test out different tactics and players. I too had supporter for 2-3 straight years, but haven't had it much since then. I'm becoming more active again finally as I am graduating from college, but I agree it is a bit pricy. With that being said, I will probably just purchase anyways because I think Marin is doing the best he can. I am excited for the upcoming App.

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs