BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Forum Day Topic - Massive DMI drops

Forum Day Topic - Massive DMI drops

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/09/2008 16:01:33
Overall Posts Rated:
I just had a look at my players after they got training. They all, apart from the drafts, had massive DMI drops compared to before the training.

1) What is the reason behind these drops? I thought the GS wouldn't be affected by this weeks training. The GS can be the only explicable reason for the drop.

2) The GS was reset earlier this week, but do we only see the effect on the DMI now?

3) Does that also mean that the players will play worse than in the friendly I played yesterday? That would be odd, because they performed less well than before the reset earlier this week.

This Post:
29761.2 in reply to 29761.1
Date: 05/09/2008 16:25:59
Overall Posts Rated:
GS was reset, but TSI didn't reset. The TSI reset happened with the training update. TIS doesn't affect anything, so their performance wouldn't change other than because of the training they might have received in the meanwhile.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
This Post:
29761.4 in reply to 29761.3
Date: 05/09/2008 16:32:00
Overall Posts Rated:
kozlodoev (notice, I actually spelled it right on the first try!) has bingo.

Gee, I've been exposed. Time to change my alias

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."