BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Stamina losses - Are you kidding me?

Stamina losses - Are you kidding me?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/09/2008 13:14:08
Overall Posts Rated:
I just trained &*#@&* stamina last week during the off week and I had 2 - 24 yo players lose stamina. You have got to be kidding me with this. Realistically if I just trained players for a week to be stronger you think in less than a week they are going to lose that while playing games, and its not like I ran them into the ground, they got 39 & 40 mins Lets get a flippin clue, these random stamina drops are ridiculous. Earlier in the year I had an 18 yo lose a point in stam the minute I got him after getting 40 minutes in a week. Something needs to be looked at

And juice-pats dont link the quote about how it will be difficult to maintain high levels of stam because one of the players I lost a point in went from inept ->awful. The strong -> respectable sure maybe if it had been 3 weeks after I trained it, but basically that little engine caused me to waste a weeks worth of training.

This Post:
29718.3 in reply to 29718.1
Date: 05/09/2008 13:21:37
Overall Posts Rated:
If your training barely squeaked the guy to inept, the tiny drop put him down to just under inept at awful.

You didn't waste a week of training, you most likely went from (and these numbers are in no way exact), say, 3.2 stam to 4.1 stam on that guy, and the drop put him down to 3.9

Are 7/10s of a level of stamina "wasted" to you?

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
29718.4 in reply to 29718.3
Date: 05/09/2008 13:29:41
Overall Posts Rated:
When it comes to selling a guy, yes that little bit matters, I was planning on putting both of them on the market and since I cant show people hes a 3.9 dont worry about it, yes that loss bothers me.

Also, how does even a semi pro athlete after getting a good workout in in a week, turn around and lose any gains. I played college athletics and believe me until the very end of the season if you are training right you dont fall off until after the season is over. It just seems like the point drop in stamina is too random and theres no way to figure out when its coming, it just all of a sudden hits.

Forget the game engine, I dont see how a real athlete that doesnt ride pine 90% of the time or is a scrimmage hero would lose stam over the course of the season, thats an offseason kind of occurance.