BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Ísland > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
291599.2 in reply to 291599.1
Date: 01/07/2018 14:19:56
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello,
I'm Nibbles, an Italian coach.
First I apologize in advance if my speech in English will contain errors (but I inform you that all this is the fault of the internet translator: D)
I've been playing Buzzer Beater for some years now, and in these years the game has thrilled me. For this reason I decided to spend more time and effort.
Now, I have decided to apply for the national team of Iceland and I am here to ask you, if you consider it appropriate, your preference.

I try to briefly outline the points on which I intend to base the national guide:

- SCOUTING: By doing a thorough research I would like to closely monitor all the most promising players, in future projection. I do not want to talk about potential, but I would prefer to reward those players belonging to teams who want to plan a training plan according to the needs of the national team.

- COLLABORATION: I would like to collaborate closely with active Icelandic users, which I believe will be the first to: have the right to express their opinion on the players, to see their players grow in the national team, to actively participate in the growth of their own national. I would as much as possible to have scouts of the nation, I do not care about foreign users with decades of experience if I can count on the passion, the time, and the love of the Icelanders.

- OBJECTIVES: to date it is difficult to talk about goals, and if I did it would only be to take away your vote of preference. We will set the goals for you in the future, and you will be able to decide which goals to try to achieve (through a national forum). And then, evaluate if I will be the person that fits your needs.

If I think I deserve your vote?
No, if there will be someone more experienced and good at me as a national leader.
Yes, if we share the passion that I will put (in fact, we will put all together)

A warm thanks to those who have had the patience to read my speech.

Nibbles