BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > Not sure whats wrong

Not sure whats wrong

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/12/2015 16:00:55
Overall Posts Rated:
In my utopia team I am training 3 players for their secondaries skills, they are all tall players .... last week they played as PG ... but right now I noticed that last week was saved as if I was training PF/C RB ... I am 100% sure I set it right and that on Friday evening (CET time zone) I changed training settings from PG pressure into PF/C rebound

Before you ask me how I can be 100% sure I can say that at the office, before I close my week I always check on the training progress and change it for the nest week ... but this week my wife got sick and she called me to take her to the hospital and I checked my game when I came back home, which was at the evening last Friday

Is there any way to check my activity pls do and pls help me on this one ... If you see my training history and progress of these trainees you will see that I am dedicated trainer and manager and that up to now I had no issues ... I never missed training and never messed minutes, so there is no way that I will set up PF/C RB training and put my 3 tall guys to play as PG ... also pls, if possible, check when I saved training session PG pressure and when it was changed ... if I did it then it was honest mistake due to urgency situation, but I strongly belive it is some mistake.

So if there is any chance to help me to correct this, pls pls do it

Thx for you respond,
Mirza

Last edited by MirzaBole at 01/13/2015 01:35:18

This Post:
265997.2 in reply to 265997.1
Date: 01/13/2015 06:54:16
TrenseRI
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ChiLeaders
I'm afraid we don't keep detailed records on training changes so I cannot confirm when or who changed the setting. I can only suggest to change your password and not give it to anyone, but a training rerun is not possible. Doublecheking or even triplechecking the settings is the best way to make sure you get the one you want. Sorry.

This Post:
265997.3 in reply to 265997.2
Date: 01/13/2015 07:47:12
Overall Posts Rated:
I guessed that will be the answer and that it is impossible to prove if I changed accidentally or something strange happened ... thx for you respond ... I really appreciate it

Last edited by MirzaBole at 01/13/2015 07:47:56