BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Indonesia > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
This Post:
260392.3 in reply to 260392.2
Date: 07/09/2014 00:11:51
Overall Posts Rated:
you will win.. we will choose you.. we love the prediction contes and free supporter

This Post:
260392.4 in reply to 260392.3
Date: 07/11/2014 18:18:10
Sin City inFamous
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Good morning to everyone (5am in Jakarta, isn't it?)

I'm Dylan Dog. Wooh... at least i know my nickname

Ok, now i need to be serious.

I'm here to take care of Indonesian U21 team. Why me? because there is a "gentlemen agreement" with IT_Force. He will try to win elections for ITA U21 team and he needs a substitute here. I offer myself by BB-Mail for avoiding a waste of his really very very good work (as i read in the forum and as ranking tells us).

Just a summary of my NT&U21 career:

-2 season scouting ITA U21 as PF/C scout
-2 season scouting Ghana U21 as PF/C scout
-2 season Coach Norge NT. Started Ranking #25, finished ranking #22.
-another 4 season scout ITA U21, as PF/C scout
-Current "work": ITA U21 PF/C head scout (until last 2 season).

I also train player for having a shoot on national Flag. My best players were Ad Sawyers and Norberto Manduchi, but still Panzarino (currently on my team) may have a chance to reach U21.

Ok, stop speaking about myself, it's now your turn. I'm waiting for questions in the Debate 3d...

This Post:
260392.5 in reply to 260392.4
Date: 07/12/2014 11:09:30
Overall Posts Rated:
okay Dylan, i wanna ask you for several question:
1. why you interested to be our u-21 nt coach? being a head coach isn't easy as easy as training players. you must contact several coach which is interested to be u-21 coach.. not many i think dedicated in it because many team goals is achieve champion, n to get it many buy players which has already have a good skill.
2. from what i see, you have been become pf/c scout which is based on inside area, how you manage to give a good advice for indonesian coach for train players which train for outside area n both balance? i think it's different style for training between inside area n outside area.
3.what's your target for indonesian u-21 nt? n how could you manage it? do you have any team to manage it together or you will manage it by your self?
okay then thats all from me..

thank's for your attention

To: liem
This Post:
260392.6 in reply to 260392.5
Date: 07/12/2014 13:14:30
Sin City inFamous
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi liem

First of all, thanks for the question.

1)
being a head coach isn't easy as easy as training players. you must contact several coach which is interested to be u-21 coach.. not many i think dedicated in it because many team goals is achieve champion, n to get it many buy players which has already have a good skill.

I know. I'm a scout, not only a trainer, and i receive and answer to nearly 30 BB-mail per week due to my role. About the main idea, you're right, also in Italy we have the problem to meet U-21 requirements and users problem (budget, player value and so on). I think users are the "centre" of the U21 project, and a coach and his staff need enough knowledge about Merchandishing/Market value of a player according of his skills and try to deal as best as they can with team requirements.

why you interested to be our u-21 nt coach?

after being scout for so long time i wanted to try my chances in another country to have experience, i received the "SOS" about IT_Force, he needs someone who take care of his work here, and we discussed about it. Initially i was feared, IT_Force/Stefano did (and is still doing) a very very good work, but he tells there is a very active community and convinces me about this choice.

2)Oh, this is for sure, but a scout must have deep knowledge in both side of the attack, and here in Italy being a scout (or an Head scout)= pass a little test about training. And every scout has the access on DB, and enough tutorial on how the player is efficient, what is the best training and so on. This happens for PF/C, PG/SG and SF... and i think to have this skills.

3) First target is to continue It_Force work, and i've not a staff (Stefano told me he can do it alone) but for sure i have a bunch of users (i'm a mentor for them) which can be helpful.

I hope i meet every question.