BuzzerBeater Forums

Canada - III.8 > Season 22

Season 22

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/02/2013 21:03:40
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, after my 4th season in Division III, Im going to Division II. As I leave this division, I feel extremely nostalgic and grateful for being put in such an amazing division. As I look at the other divisions, none of the divisions in Division III could possibly have as much activity as III.8. Ive met many great managers during the game chat including Rouge et Or, Swamplands, Jhak, Aliens, MasSoul, Matrix Montreal to name a few and thats not including the active DLeague on the forums.

All the games in Division III were enjoyable and I feel that I've learned many things from III.8 and I'm sure many of you people can say the same.

Now a few shoutouts to the people in this division.

First off, thanks to Rouge et Or for being a great friend and giving me advice on the game. It is bad luck that Pang and Nolder got injured and I was extremely fortunate to have gotten to the finals without having to play these monsters.

Second, congratulations to MasSoul for an amazing season and defeating SMC as well as almost defeating me, I was biting my nails!

Third, congratulations to Sierra Madre City for the best record in our league and for beign such a strong competitor in general as well as owning the player who got ALL of the MVP Votes.

Fourth, congratulations to Swamplands for having such an amazing team without even checking on them! You are the only team in the division to have beaten me twice this season...now that game shape of yours...

Fifth, congratulations to Squalor, Aliens, Filthyrich, and Knigs for making the playoffs and congratulations to Jhak, Swamplands again, DLeague, and LobCity for getting to stay in this prestigous division for another season.

I will truly miss this division, but Ill always come back to check the forums and the III.8 Game Chat.

Good luck to all of you guys in Season 23 and maybe the Great 8 will get the Division II team this time? xD

and maybe some of u guys will get this...but the Warriors (not NN) r the most important team in Buzzerbeater

This Post:
236806.3 in reply to 236806.1
Date: 03/11/2013 23:14:34
Overall Posts Rated:
lol!
Ya, I kind of took last season off, but I did peak in and noticed I beat you twice.
My boys run on trust! I dont need to micromanage them! haha
Good luck in Div 2.
Check in whenever you want to chat.
Peace out!

This Post:
236806.4 in reply to 236806.1
Date: 03/11/2013 23:21:25
Overall Posts Rated:
Ps...
I thought I beat you in week 1, but it turned out to be an imposter!

This Post:
236806.5 in reply to 236806.4
Date: 03/12/2013 02:26:39
Overall Posts Rated:
Ah well a good win either way xD