BB Global (English) > This game is crap

This game is crap (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
175936.2 in reply to 175936.1
Date: 02/26/2011 11:41:39
Overall Posts Rated:
First of all let's start with stamina no one can play for 48 minutes in professional basketball today without losing performance even LeBron does not play that much, but here they do not lose abilities at all.

Nobody plays 48 minutes in professional basketball because they choose not to. Here you can make your players to play 48 minutes. It's as simple as that. Even in professional basketball, all the players could play 48 minutes, if the coach instructed them to do so, and the players have nothing against playing the whole game.

All of my players in my team have abilities at least more than mediocre but after the game when I see the Team Ratings and get more than awful I am amazed. How did my team achieve that?

Just because all your players have skills at or above mediocre, that doesn't mean that your team rating will all be higher than awful. It's not a direct proportion.

And the worst thing that happens and proved my point that this game sucks was this at the end of the second quarter the opposition's team player had 5 Fouls, but he still played 38 minutes and did he foul out ???? of course not !!!!!!!!!! is that even possible not to get fouled out at that situation?

in BB, players get fouled out when they have 6 personal fouls.

It looks like you have quite big room for improvement and understanding of this game. Also you need to think little more logically.

This Post:
175936.3 in reply to 175936.1
Date: 02/26/2011 11:49:03
Overall Posts Rated:

If exist a skill called stamina,there is a reason.The players lose performance when they play so much time...the two players that play 48 minutes against you plays against two players that play 40 minutes aswell,so while the playes of both teams lose performance,the differential remain basically the same,and your guards are much weaker than your adversaries's guards,as the boxscore shows

Players with mediocre or average Od will give you that kind of rating,nothing strange here

Where a player has many fouls his defence is less effective,so probably your PF have an higher shooting percentage against a weaker opposition

This Post:
175936.4 in reply to 175936.1
Date: 02/26/2011 12:00:31
Overall Posts Rated:
this game is crap

Let us have a guessing contest: did your team win or lose today..?
First of all let's start with stamina no one can play for 48 minutes in professional basketball today without losing performance even LeBron does not play that much, but here they do not lose abilities at all.

Oh no?? They sure do.

!zazhigai!
This Post:
175936.6 in reply to 175936.1
Date: 02/26/2011 12:37:31
Overall Posts Rated:
All of my players in my team have abilities at least more than mediocre but after the game when I see the Team Ratings and get more than awful I am amazed. How did my team achieve that?
And the worst thing that happens and proved my point that this game sucks was this at the end of the second quarter the opposition's team player had 5 Fouls, but he still played 38 minutes and did he foul out ???? of course not !!!!!!!!!! is that even possible not to get fouled out at that situation?

I don't know how you can speak with such certainty without having looked at the code that runs the game.

This reads like the ramblings of a guy struggling to stay above the relegation line with a 3-10 record...

To: HXC
This Post:
175936.7 in reply to 175936.5
Date: 02/26/2011 12:40:14
Overall Posts Rated:
So what? He had 5 fouls so on the defensive end he could be a very passive player not defending hard enough, also he had 29 turnovers because of your Full Court Press (which does worse to you, than well). You didn't stop their outside players and you lost. That's absolutely a fair loss.