BB Cyprus > National Team Speeches

National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
169215.2 in reply to 169215.1
Date: 01/12/2011 07:07:56
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi guys, i ve decided to try again to be Cyprus NT coach. Last season wasnt the best for us, but playing 6 weeks without our best guard (Gkavoyiannos) and possibly our best player it was really huge setback for the team's inspirations. Also 2 weeks injury for our best C, (Gagalatos was also a big problem) We lost our qualify by 2 points against Canada (12755), and guess again. Our starting SG Atmatzidis got injured on that game and he played only 15 minutes.

Unfortunately we have only 1 player that is very close to make the NT, Paraskevas Pediaditakis (12278604) of Pistoleroi, but he needs to learn how to pass 1st, NT is not one man show, but he is young and we trust Pistoleros that he will do his best to help his team and the NT. Take his example and train properly your players especially the teams that are getting those high draft picks. The only way to get better is to train your talents, but if you do that you will help the NT too.

With the U21 coach Krepaleon we are doing lots of work to develop/save the youngsters. This season we have saved around 12 players from the managers that decided to leave the game. Indeed most of them they dont have the potential to be NT players but if 3-4 of them make it, i will consider it huge success.

Anyway you know who i am, and i am asking to trust me for an other 2 seasons as the NT coach.