Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/24/2010 12:03:56
Overall Posts Rated:
Right now you have to choose for your training :

- Outside
- Inside
- Outside then Inside (mainly for SF and could be Inside then Outside)

Then you could train faster 3 players or slower 6 players (i exclude training more players because it's not very efficient).

And that's it, it means you can be stuck for X season to do the same thing with some variance in what skill to train.

It's not complicated it works but i found this boring and very limited.

So i would like to see one other option, training 2 players (and 2 players only) but with different program at the same training speed than the 6 players way.

what this option means :
- more diversity, you can train one outside and one inside player or two outside players with very differents profiles etc
- less player to train than 6 players traing
- less quicker to learn than 3 players training

Speed : 3 players
Numbers : 6 players
Diversity : 2 players

This Post:
157845.2 in reply to 157845.1
Date: 09/26/2010 18:04:02
Overall Posts Rated:
The training system works really well. The only problem there is, is a slight lack of options specifically for SFs and PFs (and a bit for SGs), all of whom have to play out of position to recieve most of their training. This is totally unrealistic, do we really see Miami having to play Lebron at C so he can improve or Bosh at PG. Instead there shouldbe some more training options for them. All the BBs would need to do is introduce some new training categories such as:

These are just examples, LOTS of thought should be put into any new positions to not make things too easy...
Comboguard 1 position for SGs, affects driving, with secondaries of passing and jump range
Swingman 1 position for SFs, affects jump shot, with secondaries of rebounding and handling.
Postman 1 position for PFs, affects passing, with secondaries of IS and driving