BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Many questions from a newbie, please hepl!

Many questions from a newbie, please hepl! (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/23/2010 16:45:23
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello there, I'm playing Buzzerbeater for a week now and I have quite some questions, to which I didn't find answers yet. If you could help, I'll be very grateful!

1. If a PF or C has good shot blocking, but awful inside defense, what does that mean? Will the player he guards score many points, or...?

2. Which is better for a SG or PG: good jump shot and bad jump range or viceversa?

3. When do I have to choose training? For example: I had "One on one" for five days in a week, and 6th day I chose "Jump shot" for PGs and SGs. When the training was updated, the coach told me "Jump shot" was completed and one of my players popped in Jump shot. Does that mean some players received some "One on one" training or not?

4. What is the difference between "Big 8" and "Great 8"? Why did I play my first game VS someone from "Great 8" that has a worse record than me, and next game it was a team from "Big 8"? Btw, I'm playing in "Big 8".

5. What happens when you run out of your reserve?

6. If you play on "Crunch time", will it affect also players that weren't in the team at all or only those who actually played the game?

7. How do you raise enthusiasm and is it important at all?

This is it for now, i guess some more will come along the way. Thank you very much for helping!

This Post:
144741.2 in reply to 144741.1
Date: 05/23/2010 16:47:29
Totwart
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Furabolos
Use help forums for these kind of questions, please

//closed