BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
136361.2 in reply to 136361.1
Date: 03/23/2010 15:42:41
Overall Posts Rated:
To all the fellow contenders, participants and competitors regarding the buzzerbeater U21 national team.

I am offering my skills and expertise, gained through listening and observing this beautiful game, for the benefit of the country. I will try my upmost best to accomplish objectives set and to take our national team to a different dimension. Of course we all know that this is a very difficult task but with your cooperation i am confident that we will accomplish it or at least die trying. I know that the previous coaches have set the standard high but I am not a man of big words but I am a man of actions. I will try to preserve the heritage and with the support of the community and coaches in order to strengthen not only our teams ability but also our team spirit and willpower to embrace a new successful era.

It is time for our U21 to have a Cypriot coach. We thank Steve and Thecippis for their efforts and we respect their decision to continue their succesful era in other countries. Their legacy will remain and I will try to the best of my ability to follow their footsteps. It gives me great pleasure and responsibilty to establish myself as a candidate for this presticious and challenging role.

If i get elected i want you to know that i will be open minded to any suggestions you may have. In this way the teams success will be considered as a team effort rather than an individual accomplishment. I believe I am known in the BBCyprus community for my open way of thinking and for my efforts to bring the community together. These will be the pillars and foundations of my time as U21 coach.

I will be open to any queries, suggestions, opinions and criticism you may have.

Yours,
Ekleptysmenos