BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > [u21] new roster

[u21] new roster

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/09/2010 15:02:45
Overall Posts Rated:
next season I will not candidate for a 3rd mandate.
I had a very good experience with this team, and i hope you appreciated my work, despite the fact it became too silent in last times. the community starts to grow now, i see some activity on the forum and i bet it will increase further more. but for a long period it has been too silent, to waste too much words about what I was doing, and when this situation changed I hadn't all the time I used to, so i could not explain completely my work on the team.
in a couple of week someone else will be at my place and I want to leave him an immediately effective roster. so i just dismissed all our 21 yo guys, a really great thank to all of you, this was the best u21 I saw in 4 season, and i just called up 12 20 yo (10 truly, 2 are just the top of our 19 yo, that deserve such shirt), this group will need to be completed, but it will be the core of next team. Zigouris will lead them, he is far too stronger than the others. My advice is to work closely with next coach and steve makis advices to have a competent tam by the end of next season. the quality of our guys is a bit lower now and this should not happen ( mostly because top teams are starting to complete their guys and looked abroad for new trainees, but this can not be an excuse.