National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
122537.2 in reply to 122537.1
Date: 12/15/2009 09:24:13
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello Cyprus,
I'm Steve Makis (36603), I am Italian and I am the current manager of Cyprus.

Why I wanna still be Cyprus Manager 2 seasons more?

- I would like to reach a “BB result” as the first-second place in the first round of European Tournament and reach play-offs on World Consolation Tournament.

- I wanna introduce at least 3 Cypriot users on my project: these active managers are JohnnyB, Pistoleros and TassosC! I would like to start a process to give Cyprus to Cypriot users

- I would like to play with all the players I’ve taken care thanks to their own users during the last 4 seasons.

What can I guarantee?

- Weekly update of data base in English and Italian, but I can try to speak Spanish, French, Greek, German and Turk too.

- My costant presence on BB-Cyprus forum and CBBA-Forum too

- Introduce by a "Welcome BB-Mail" in english as soon as I notice a new user in the community.

- I will continue on fostering community with rankings, stats, curiosity and when interest will come back I will renew my post of pre and post-game, more and more rich and interesting.

- I will offer a season training plan for all your players, mainly Cyprus’ interest players.

- I will put at your disposal my time out of BB speaking with me by msn giving to you my address: stefanomorigi@hotmail.it

What I did in those 2 seasons?

- Record 2 W and 5 L in the season 9 European Tournament, but we were really close to Ceska Rep. (6195), Rossiya (6198) and Makedonija (6212); Record 5 W and 3 L in season 10 World Consolation Tournament ending at 37th place, out of playoffs just for point difference

- The improvement is evident, now the team is much more competitive and we grow youth Cypriots quite well, except for “new” 18 years old players, but we will create a better and qualified community. We have “created” two international players as Atmatzidis (6166959) and Kaliasis (7529531)

- I have released so many players (around 80) to allow for better recruitment and permit Cypriot players to reach certain level, thanks to experienced BB-User.

- I established and created the database of the best prospects of Cyprus (212 players there!) from all over the world.

- I made available a rankings of the best prospects setted by positions and age.

- I changed (thanks to BB-Charles) the name of the first league in CBBA (Cyprus Buzzer Beater Association): I.1 was boring!

- I tried to help many people to better understand the game, to gain an advantage in terms of greater national, but also to enable you to better understand the game, have fun, create or buy your players, to compete in Cyprus and at some point in BBB (Buzzer Best beater) where we have the best team in the world. JohnnyB and TassosC won last 2 championship and they were really close to my advices.

I hope I have received your appreciation, more than the 64% that I see on the National Page.

Good luck to me and to my opponents and see you to this thread (122538.1)

Steve Makis

Arctic Faenza - III.6 - Italy