BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Split up scrimmage number in menu

Split up scrimmage number in menu

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/21/2009 06:59:30
Overall Posts Rated:
Right now, when there are outstanding scrimmage offers, either offering by of offered to the user, the total number of offers is shown in the menu. E.g. My menu right now says "Scrimmages (17)", because I have 15 outstanding offers made and 2 offers made to me.

How about splitting that number into two? So instead it would say "Scrimmages (15/2)", or something like that. Maybe a different colour for each. I don't think it would cause a problem with the available menu real estate, and perhaps the numbers could be reduced from bold to a normal font if it does.

The advantage to the user is that if you're using the site constantly for a period of time, you will quickly see when you have a free slot to make an offer with, or when a new offer has come in. With the current combined number, free offer slots can easily be camouflaged by new incoming offers.

(Edit: Really, an immediate one-ball vote for this? Please post your counter-argument on why this is a bad idea. I look for the downside on any suggestion I make, and I can't really see one here.)

Last edited by Mod-oeuftete at 11/21/2009 07:08:31

This Post:
119362.2 in reply to 119362.1
Date: 11/21/2009 11:47:51
Overall Posts Rated:
(Edit: Really, an immediate one-ball vote for this? Please post your counter-argument on why this is a bad idea. I look for the downside on any suggestion I make, and I can't really see one here.)

Some people are crybabies, apparently.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
119362.3 in reply to 119362.2
Date: 11/21/2009 16:54:56
Overall Posts Rated:
Some people are crybabies, apparently.

- some others are like machines or motors, same chewing the rag day after day, weeks to come. GMs are just GMs.

Older than the rest ...