BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Help me understand Training

Help me understand Training

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/20/2009 20:26:51
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok I'm kinda new and have a questions about my training. When i train in something for the week some of the players that play 48+ mins get green up arrows by that stat... the next week i'll focus on another area and that arrow goes away and the arrow might switch to the skill i trained that week. How do you pros do it? should i keep focusing on one skill for multiple weeks before it goes up or can I keep working on different skills each week?

Also i have players improving in skills i never train for. Is that normal?

If i have a green arrow by that stat should i continue in that stat to make it go up or does that just mean they improved in that skill for the week?

This Post:
119343.2 in reply to 119343.1
Date: 11/20/2009 21:23:56
Aussie Pride
ABBL
Overall Posts Rated:
The green arrow indicated a skill has 'popped' which means it has gone up a level and stays for the week until the next training occurs. Training a skill until you get a pop is the way i do it that way i can keep there main skills pretty even so the wage doesn't get out of control. Each training also trains seconday skills but at a lower rate then the primary skill being trained. Have a look under the important threads thread in the help section it will give u more info on traing speed.