National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
109498.2 in reply to 109498.1
Date: 9/8/2009 4:33:29 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Here we go again, guys!

I think that my job here isn't over yet!

during the past two seasons I learnt how to coach this team, and it has been a hard job. I think I accomplished it very well. my results are there to confirm:

4th place in european championship: /world/standings.aspx?teamid=1077&view=102s8 behind three teams that are atop of the worldclass, such as Deutschland, Portugal, Hrvatska.
but most of all I made it possible to win this: (6936), this match is mostly of my speech! I hope you consider it as it deserves!

anyway my job here has reached another great goal that I can't show you: in collaboration with Steve Makis we build up a Database that is incredible! we have always a competitive u21, because of the database. we save lots of 18 y.o. guys to let them be trained because of the database. whenever you think your guy is the right for the U21 and we say he is not the motivation of our answer is in the database.
this database doesn't update automatically, sadly. He needs a weekly (sometimes daily) work on it, and I grant you such engage.

My staff: last election I presented myself with a little staff; a couple of guys will work close to me again in coaching the team:
JohnnyB (117384) he is the actual champion of cyprus he showed up to be a wise manager and a good counsellor in pregame decisions. he will be there to help any greek-only speaking user.
Storm Inside (45958): this is my girlfriend team. she helps me sometimes in sending the weekly updates bbmails. she knows the team and helps me in pregame analysis.
Steve Makis™(36603): you know the guy. he is a part of the staff. as always.

the roster: the roster will be considered soon, we need to update all the guys to see thos popups we hadn't received during the season. but the core of the team is already in the team amiong those 18 guys you see in the roster page. they will be lowered to 12 and than the team will be completed during the season.

for any other topic or issue let's talk about it here (109499.1).

finally:
I know the players. i proved to be a good tactical caoach. I had results. I've been there for the users. you can not find a better coach for Cyprus U21.

MAY THEY FEAR US, AGAIN!

This Post:
109498.3 in reply to 109498.2
Date: 9/8/2009 6:41:06 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i'm coche cuprus

This Post:
109498.4 in reply to 109498.3
Date: 9/8/2009 6:48:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I wanna be next juniores team Cyprus coach and I wanna try to win european championship and Cyprus championship too.