BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Training-new site

Training-new site

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 08/30/2009 05:28:33
Overall Posts Rated:
Please help ... I bought the SG and train SG / F.SG has more than 48 minutes of playing time in that position (at the games while playing for someone else this-22.8 and 25.8), and therefore you should practice this entire week, is now in the new site By current practice to get only two players who played yesterday at the position SG/F,
1. Myself it is not clear whether it is training for next week or two of them currently only training.
2.Do you currently train SG when I bought on Friday and now has the minutes for that position while playing this week after other team, because of this new site it does in the table for the current-training (not to boast, but for SG is the scout asked yesterday from Italy and each poured-up extremely important:))
Please respond to me they are confident the same, thanks in advance!

This Post:
107360.2 in reply to 107360.1
Date: 08/30/2009 06:39:13
Overall Posts Rated:
if he played on 22.8 and 25.8 this training minutes would have count for the last week, if he play today or on 29.8 in the other teams his minutes will count for oyour training this week even when he get them in this one.

Maybe you buy him betwenn the game of your and his club, so that still the old minutes stand in the weekly stats, but these will disappear after the first game he got in this week.