BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > PL and Injuries

PL and Injuries

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 08/09/2009 14:20:18
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know if this has been discussed before, chances are it has, but I haven't seen it so I'll just post a quick question/suggestion about it

Since PL games are Arcade and injuries sustained during such games are not carried into the regular season games (players cannot get injured for a week or more but just the PL game), do you think it would be good/would be possible to make it so that the injuries sustained in regular games that last for a prolonged period of time do not count for PL games, so that the injured players can still play those?

This Post:
104448.2 in reply to 104448.1
Date: 08/10/2009 02:47:01
Overall Posts Rated:
I have thought about this before myself, and my take is that neither option is inherently better. I guess I prefer the current system somewhat as it better reflects the "current form" of the team. If injuries did not count for the PL games, I think it would make sense to also use a default game shape for these games to really show the "overall form" of the team. That would give too much insight into skill levels for supporters, though. But the game shape issue is obviously a different problem. So, to summarize, I think both options are okay.

Last edited by GM-WallyOop at 08/10/2009 02:47:36