BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > [NAT] Portugal - Cyprus

[NAT] Portugal - Cyprus

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 07/07/2009 16:33:36
Overall Posts Rated:
Let's try again with a new "offer" :-) I wanna try to involve people who looks for the match to give his opinion and his marks (1 to 10)!
So let start!!!

Y. Kaikas -> 7.5 -> I cannot understand why he shoots by 3 points... but he's our way to the basket!
D. Florakis -> 7.0 -> Good percetages from the field, but poor defense on Silva
Y. Pitsikokos -> 8.0 -> He shoots well and assists his "big men" under the basket being usefull on boards
A. Ritsos -> 6.5 -> Interesting back-up for Florakis, but he's not in a marvellous shape... he forces too much (5/14)
V. Kourmentalas -> 7.0 -> I've tried him as Small Forward and I liked him! Good shooting percentage, boards and Botelho shoots "airballs" from the arch
L. Dramalis -> 6.0 -> I'm obliged to set him up as Point Guard, because nobody is better than him on passing and dribbling, but I'm happy that he would be trained as inside player, so finally we would have a Small Forward!
M. Ketikidis -> 5.0 -> horrible game shape... he's now trained well, but 1on1 training for many seasons left him a past of weak player on every spot he will play
A. Feloukas -> 4.0 -> Disaster as point guard... he's a Guard, nothing to do differently, but Lavdas, Pararas and Pitsikokos are better than him at the moment
S. Spetsarias -> 5.0 -> 6' of nothing
N. Pararas -> -
D. Solomos -> -
V. Karalikos -> -