BuzzerBeater Forums

U.A.E. - I.1 > U.A.E. NTs

U.A.E. NTs

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/12/2016 00:38:28
Overall Posts Rated:
Firts at all, I want to say thank you for this new opportunity. I am really excited about next seasons trying to developt your NT. I hope you guys can help me to do it because I think it is something that make bigger your community and country.

Also, as you could see in the 37th season news there is a big issue with 'micro-nations- at the moment. There is a forum thread talking about it to see what to do with these countries -as U.A.E.- with very few managers. (278314.1). I wish you could read the main ideas and you could tell your thoughts. I think it is important for you guys and you may have something to say.

I would like to show some ideas that I have been working on for these two seasons:

1. As you can see, I would love to have active forums. The main reason is that it is more fun if everybody talk and get closer. Games are more interesting, everybody can learn and share their knowledge and you create a good atmosphere in your community. Players skills or similar info should not be share here, so everybody can keep their players hiden. I have some ideas as interviews to other managers, making some games to encourage managers to participate as well as keep learning. I would like to use this thread together with the u21 NT so we can learn about and follow both teams.

2. I would like to try to translate the posts into Arabic. I might find some people to help me about that. If not, I would ask to some of you guys if you could do it -of course if you think it is a good idea-, so everybody can understand what is said even if they can't speak English (although I have seen that English is one of the official languages).

3. I would like to work close to the u21 NT manager so we can create a training system to improve our players and our teams. I have been following some players on the Tranfer List and I am doing a database with some players. It goes slow, but I have around 500 players -30 from U.A.E.- so we can analize our opponents and follow our players and their training.

4. As the same time I will try to win as many games as I can. I don't think we got a good schedule, but I will try to win three games and get the next round this season again. It won't be easy, but I will try my best.

5. Next season, after I finish my training project with my actual team, I will buy as many players as I can to train them myself so I can help a lot better to both NTs.

I am sorry if this post is a little big long. I wish we could start talking to each others and sharing our thoughts. Also, if you got some draftees, please train them!

Soon I will write some more things as an introduction of myself.

Thank you for your votes and your time and please, help me to make your teams bigger!

Regards

Last edited by kikeflori at 12/12/2016 00:51:11

This Post:
283919.2 in reply to 283919.1
Date: 12/12/2016 23:22:57
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello again to everybody!

I would like to introduce myself as soon as possible so we can get closer and, hopefuly, somebody wants to get involve and participate in the forums! We can have very fun and learn a lot from each others! Also, you can get closer to your NT wich is one of my goals for these two seasons.

My name is Enrique and I am 29 years old. Kike is the sort name of Enrique, because that is my dad's name too. I am from Spain. Has anybody been there before? It is a beautiful country with very interesting things, such as Nature, art, music... Also, Arabeans were in the country from 711 to 1492, wich it is a long time, so we have some of your legacy. Some Spanish words come from arabic, we have some mosques in the country, specially in the south... In fact, Morocco is only 10 km (6 miles) away, in the opposite coast of Mediterranean Sea.

I study Forestry in Madrid, the main city of Spain, where I was born. This is my last year in this degree and I am in U.S.A. doing my internship at the moment. I love trees, forests, animals, everything related with Nature. I am a rock climber aswell. It is amazing seeing the lanscape from the top of a wall! This is my last month here and then I go back to Spain to finish my degree. I am excited to see my friends, family, but specially to speak in Spanish!

Also, I love basketball. I play in two teams back in Madrid and I can't wait to be back into the games and championships!! For that reason, I created my BB team. This is my second season (and potentialy the last one) in ACBB, the first division in BBSpain. One of my best friends is in the game aswell and I will try to getting him involve in the NT so he can help us too. He is a really good manager and he played in the first division two season ago. There are 5 different divisions in Spain and around 1900 managers so forums are very fun. There are a lot of games and interesting stories. People work so hard in them! It is awesome. I will ask some of them to help me running this forum too, if you don't mind. I think it could be nice to have people around talking about their experience and I wish some of you could do it aswell.

Finally, this is my 7th season managing one of your NTs. I managed the u21 TN for 4 seasons a while a go and this is my 3rd season doing it with th NT. I feel U.A.E. as a big part of my BBlife. Because that, I would like we could get big goals together soon and I am going to work hard these seasons to reach those goals. The last period we did pretty good in Asian Cup and World Cup and I wish we could keep doing that way. I think there is a very good base in the team and we could be a lot stronger if training goes well! We aren't far from higher objetives but we need to work better, together!

I hope you enjoyed reading this about me as I did writting it. I can't wait to see if some of you join me here and we can create an active community little by little.

Have a nice day from the other side of the world!

This Post:
283919.3 in reply to 283919.2
Date: 12/16/2016 01:27:46
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey guys! How is it going?

Recently, I read the BB rules again. I try to read them sometimes because I can learn always something about BB with them. So I thought maybe they could be helpful for somebody that doubts about something (training, tranfer list, economy...) or they could be used by potential new managers. For that reason, I am bringing them into this thread so it is closer to all you. Probably, some of you knew about them, but it is always good to refresh them in case you are missing something. You never know what you could find now!

Rules in English: (144856.1)

Also, I will write soon about the NTs, so we can learn more about our opponents and maybe about our own teams! I hope you participate soon here.

See you soon!

Last edited by kikeflori at 12/16/2016 18:53:13

This Post:
283919.4 in reply to 283919.3
Date: 12/16/2016 19:05:49
Overall Posts Rated:
Here I am once again!

This coming week there is only an official game for the u21 NT because the NT isn't playing due to a break. However, the NT is playing a scrimmage game agains Colombia, managed by mickmack, the world champion at the moment. He got the B3 last season and he also plays in the same league that I do. Soon, I will bring you an interview with him that I hope you enjoy and got to learn something from it. We are going to play with the youngest players we got, so they can get experience and also, it would be helpful for those managers that are training those players so they will get an extra benefit from the merchandising.

The u21 NT got a very difficult game to start. Italy is the 2nd best team in BBworld so it will be time to try new tactics and players. Although it sometimes seems that these games aren't important, there is always something that you could learn about them. Playing motion with a great shooter playing as center, different defenses, players... Furthermore, the game turns more difficult if their best player Luigi Marcello (38593913) is in shape 9 and our best player Karim Khoury (39096248) is in shape 5. It's a shame, it would have been a good fight inside. It would be great if Karim's manager could look after his shape a little bit better. However, it will be a good experience for players and manager.

Last edited by kikeflori at 12/16/2016 21:48:14

This Post:
283919.5 in reply to 283919.4
Date: 12/19/2016 15:55:22
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello, here is Sunny,
the U21-NT-coach.

There are a lot of hints and advices by kikeflori. I know, it is not so easy to adapt to your system and your ideas for this game. But he is right. If we will be prouder of our National teams we have to work together.
But the most important thing is to ask our friends and buddies to join the game. As much as we have teams as better will be the National team and more reasonable drafts could be developed. And it will make more fun for everybody of us.

Please, read some parts of the messages by kikeflor and write your opinion here, what we can do to enhance the bb-stand of UAE.

Sunny

Our U21 -team lost against Italy today. But I think we have done well. Italy is one of the best teams of the world. We have 8 active teams in U.A.E. . Italy has 1.625 teams.

This Post:
283919.6 in reply to 283919.5
Date: 12/22/2016 17:55:46
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you Sunny for your words! I hope little by little everybody can post something here Also, as Sunny says, it's a good idea bringing new managers into the game. Good luck with that because you would get a more interesting league here!

For this coming NT game, I bring a new post here. Firstly, I will say thank you to king luka(Lubnan) (42563), the Lubnan NT. I sent to him some questions to bring you an interview and he answered me in a very nice way. I really appreciate that! Here we go with our first interview!!

Q. Is this one you first season as a NT manager?

A. No,I was u21 Lubnan manager twice in row,but I will take care about senior NT for first time.

Q. What could you tell us about where you live?

A. Serbia is a little country with great history,but black future, wages are too small,no enough work place...very hard place for living now.

Q. What kind of hint would you give to new nanagers?

A. Enjoy game as much as you can, don't break the rules and that's it.

Q. How big is your BB country and what would you change in this game?

A. Very big haha,I can't even give chance to me to be NT manager here. I would chance a subtitute system,it will be more interesting if managers could make subtitions on his own.

Q. What do you think about this Asian Cup group? Do you think you have options to get the next round?

A. No, I think that my players don't have a chance to pass group.

Q. Could you tell us something about you? And your BB?

A. I started playing BB around season 13-14, I had couple of teams but i have been suspended for breaking the game rules, but now, i have team for very big time and i'm not planning to lose it ahahha

Good luck to both teams on this game, I hope we can win though

Secondly, I'll talk about u21 NT. They play against Scotland this coming Monday. They are also a small BB country, with 18 active managers. They beat Malta in their first match (40324) playing inside isolation and taking it easy.

Their best player is Stuart MacInally (39035898), 21 years old PF. It seems like they take care of their players shape, so we will see how they do tomorrow. Maybe there are some option to try to beat them, will we see that? good luck tomorrow with training! And specially on Monday for the game!

Last edited by kikeflori at 12/23/2016 19:00:08

This Post:
283919.7 in reply to 283919.1
Date: 12/30/2016 18:35:54
Overall Posts Rated:
Here I am one more week!

Last week was a really good one for U.A.E. Both -u21 NT and NT- won their own games. U21 NT beat Scotland in a really good game and now they got some good games that they could win. If they think properly those matches we could see more wins. However, this week they play against a strong nation. Romania has some powerful players and I don't think there are too many options to beat then. Let's see if they can do a nice job in the next game!

Also, we won our game against Lubnan in the first match this season. We got some really good experiences from that game. I have to thank you about our players shape aswell. We are doing a great job about it and if we kept doing that way we could do important things in the Asian Cup. Next game we play against Pakistan and we have some good options to beat then but also we need to be careful and think carefuly the strategy. As every week, here I bring you our interview with JorgeClyton, Pakistan NT manager. Enjoy it!

Q. Is this one you first season as a NT manager? What do you expect for this experience?

A. It's Jorges fifth season in Pakistan and the expectations are pretty low since there are no active managers and therefore no development. Jorge is literally the liquidator of the Pakistani NT.
Q. What could you tell us about where you live?

A. Jorge lives in Lagoza, the capital of a fictional island nation near the Bahamas.

Q. What kind of hint would you give to new nanagers?

A. Jorge is a longtime BB-member and if he would start over again, he would follow the same steps like the last two times. First and foremost fire everybody and then plan longtime. He would train his most promising players and expand his arena to the intended maximum size before eying promotions. Fortunately, Jorge is a very patient person as long as nobody else is involved.

Q. How big is your BB country and what would you change in this game?

A. Germany has 515 managers right now. Apart from the decreasing number of managers in Germany and the rest of the BB-universe Jorge is highly pleased with this game. But Jorge would like an option of chargeable additional training camps for condition and/or freethrows, an idea he first learned of by reading a post of Shadow, the manager of Beer Baskets Bamberg (34917).

Q. What do you think about this Asian Cup group? Do you think you have options to get the next round?

A. As mentioned before the Pakistani NT is in liquidation mode right now. More than one win would be a big surprise to pretty much everybody.

Q. Could you tell us something about you? And your BB?

A. Jorge is a born winner, it just takes time for the world to realize this. Besides that he likes firing his BB-staff and other team members. Supposedly that's the reason that some managers in Germany came up with the expression "jorgen" for firing somebody.

Q. What's the best 2016 moment for you? And what do you ask for to 2017?

A. For Jorge, the best moment of 2016 will probably be the very last second tomorrow. Hopefully, 2017 will be a good one for the world.

With this in mind Happy New Year!

Last edited by kikeflori at 12/31/2016 02:33:44

This Post:
283919.8 in reply to 283919.7
Date: 01/01/2017 16:02:59
Folgado Lakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Folgado Lakers II
UAE NT has the coolest coach ever. Keep it up!!!

This Post:
283919.9 in reply to 283919.8
Date: 01/05/2017 15:22:15
Overall Posts Rated:
He - Flori,

This is even to much for me. One question a week and hopefully some short answers to establish discussion here.

If I got some time I will answer to some points.

We should not forget, most of our people speak Arabic. Maybe they will not understand what we say. And also my English is limited.

We will wait and see if somebody will have any opinion.

Sunny

This Post:
283919.10 in reply to 283919.1
Date: 01/06/2017 05:28:31
Overall Posts Rated:
I spent last 2 season purely on developing my arena and I would not appreciate the decision if suddenly game developers combine together smaller nations and have to start everything from scratch. Secondly, how are they going to approach national teams and drafts? I have no clear vision on that. It is a pity that game developers do not announce their changes with advance and do not discuss any potential ideas with community. We all make mistakes, however their mistakes can lead to shrinking community of users. I do not want to be affected by unreasonable decision made by them and ultimately lost my priceless time invested in this game.

To: MGH
This Post:
283919.11 in reply to 283919.10
Date: 01/06/2017 07:00:03
Overall Posts Rated:
You are completely right. The game developer do their job too secret and without any discussion. But as far as I understood U.A.E. will not be concerned with the micro nations changes at minimum for 3 seasons more.

The best way is to have more managers here and to build a real good Arabic community, or Emirates community. If we will be joined with Saudi-Arabia sometimes in the future it would not harm me and - I hope - also not you. I don't know if some Yemen or Oman managers exist, but this could be a way for our part of the world. - And: I found one man he will start soon.