Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/22/2024 12:50:45
Buckner Bandits
IV.52
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello all!

Season 64 is on its way! We are about 1/5th of the way complete. How was everyone's draft/training/transfer list playing out?

I am trying the homegrown method and it has been a good time so far. This year I drafted a good player but he wasn't in my training options so I went ahead and traded him. Hopefully that team trains him up and I can afford to buy him back one day!

I am surprised that I have 3 guys in the top 10 in scoring, (probably due to the training regimen)

I cant believe that M'Bala from OrlandoMAgic has gotten hurt so early (not sure if hes played in a league game yet)

Not surprising that I think the front runners for the WAY TO EARLY champions will be 3-point flingers, OrlandoMagic and D-X.

I am going to go with DX or OrlandoMagic with my promotion pick.

Hope you all are having fun on BB, lets try to be a active league!

Poll:  Who will Earn promotion this year?
Response Votes Result

OrlandoMagic 1
33.3% 33.3% 33.3%
33.3%
DX 1
33.3% 33.3% 33.3%
33.3%
3-Point-Flingers 1
33.3% 33.3% 33.3%
33.3%
The Field (anyone else) 0
0.0% 0.0% 0.0%
0.0%

This poll ended on 04/05/2024.

This Post:
323378.2 in reply to 323378.1
Date: 03/27/2024 09:40:00
Buckner Bandits
IV.52
Overall Posts Rated:
The Buckner Bandits just completed their construction of their Merchandise Store. Team coach and Owner of the Bandits has stated, "We have a goal, and that goal is to bring in more and more revenue to this great town and this great team. Right now our merchandise store is set at the first level, but we are hoping by the end of the season, to be at level three with our merchandise store. Our long term plan is to then save for a new arena. This influx of cash will continue to build and will allow us the top notch trainers our players need and deserve."

When questioned about the ticket raising and influx of new teams over the last few days, Coach Lit said, "I think it is great, this is a wonderful game and the more the merrier. If they have questions I hope they reach out! Remember to build up your revenue before buying that shiny new player you think you need. This game is built for the long haul! As for the ticket prices, I am a man of my word, we have 3 more seasons before we will touch the tickets! After the building of the new arena, (either 2M or 4M, then we will add some seats and take a look at our ticket prices."

Best of luck to all the teams joining us and the ones established!

This Post:
323378.3 in reply to 323378.2
Date: 04/11/2024 09:13:27
Buckner Bandits
IV.52
Overall Posts Rated:
The Buckner Bandits sent out a press release this morning:

"Upon further discussion with our Board of Directors, as well as some people in the Buzzer Beater Discord, (Yall should join up) your Buckner Bandits will be focusing on adding seats to our stadium before any other expansions. We had planned on moving to levels two and three of our merchandise store, but we feel getting ourselves to the max average seating for D4 by the end of this season is in our better interest... Because of you, our fans, we are selling out or selling at least 90% of our arena each home game. We feel that maxing our for D4 will better help our revenue in the long haul. Our plans for level 3 merchandise store have been pushed to the all star break NEXT season. Again to our fans, we are still 3 seasons out from a price adjustment, so be sure to continue to get your season tickets!"